Copyright (c) 2014 by Bob Greenberg Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com -

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by Bob Greenberg

Mr. Salsich's 3rd Grade, Stonington, CT

Here is our first green-screen video, Mary Norton's The Borrowers. We read the book, making a flow chart as we went along. Next we wrote the script. We divided up the tasks. The set designers did the art work for the background, the cast acted out the parts, the narrators read the script and the director added the music. Our teacher shot the video in front of a green screen. The "human beans" and the "Borrowers" had to be shot separately so that we could shrink the students who played Arrietty, Pod, Homily and Uncle Hendreary without shrinking the "human beans". We hope you enjoy the results.

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 04:39 PM • comment (4) • Reads 134 • see all articles

2008-2009
2009-2010
2010-2011
2011-2012
2012-2013

I'm a teacher, a runner, a magician, a dad, and a grandpa. email greenbergbob@sbcglobal.net Locations of visitors to this page Free Hit Counter

Since February 3, 2008