Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. P. Johnson Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. P. Johnson -- Blogmeister

Mr. Johnson's Class Blog

Room P

My students are awesome! They are learning how to read and write better while having fun at the same time!

by Mr. P. Johnson

Our Classroom Webpage

Article posted September 29, 2014 at 10:28 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 1006

Hello! If you made it to this page, then you're ready to start BLOGGING!

You can ask Mr. Johnson for help at any time, but remember that your messages have to be approved before they will appear here. You need to follow these rules:

1. Don't use your real name -- you have a special Pseudonym (pretend name) that is known to your teacher, family and friends, but no one else.

2. Your writing should be correct. Use words that others can understand and that are acceptable in school. Check your spelling, capitalization and punctuation. Little editing errors might be allowed, but may also be corrected by Mr. Johnson or the article will be given back to you to correct.

3. Keep your blog entries short and sweet: K.I.S.S. --> Keep It Simple, Smartypants!

4. HAVE FUN! Writing is all about having fun and communicating. Think of something that you feel is important and interesting to say -- no silly blogs, please.

5. If you have any questions, please ASK Mr. Johnson.

So, go ahead! Click on "Mr. Johnson's Class" at the right of this page, find your name in the list, click on LOGIN, enter your password and start writing your blog entries! Mr. Johnson will try to go through them all and get them posted as soon as possible. Good luck!

Room P

Locations of visitors to this page Mr. Johnson is a Grade 4 & 5 teacher at W. F. Ready Elementary School in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. He's been teaching kids for over twenty-five years, and he thinks it's the best job in the world! Parents are welcome to share any comments.