Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. P. Johnson Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. P. Johnson -- Blogmeister

Pawson Room 9

My students are awesome! They are learning how to read and write better while having fun at the same time!

by Mr. P. Johnson

Our Classroom Webpage

Article posted December 4, 2012 at 03:41 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 1660

Here's a blog that we need to correct together.

1. Use your blogging checklist. Mr. Johnson will show you how to copy-and-paste this into a test article.

2. Read the article first and see what you do understand.

3. Make changes, looking for squiggly lines (spellling mustakes) and places to put punctuation.

4. When you're done, save and "submit for publication" so Mr. Johnson can correct it.

Here's the article:

agerbition

me and my class went to agerbiton it was so fun.

we saw cows,bulls,horses,calfs.but it was stinky.i would go there agian becase it was fun. We got to see alot of cattel there were a hole bunch i didnt know but i do know wat a holesteen is and we got to see some cowboys heard some cows intoa pen at the brandt centre.i want to go back next year it was so fun.

Article posted October 16, 2012 at 12:58 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

Hello! If you made it to this page, then you're ready to start BLOGGING!

You can ask Mr. Johnson for help at any time, but remember that your messages have to be approved before they will appear here. You need to follow these rules:

1. Don't use your real name -- you have a special Pseudonym (pretend name) that is known to your teacher, family and friends, but no one else.

2. Your writing should be correct. Use words that others can understand and that are acceptable in school. Check your spelling, capitalization and punctuation. Little editing errors might be allowed, but may also be corrected by Mr. Johnson or the article will be given back to you to correct.

3. Keep your blog entries short and sweet: K.I.S.S. --> Keep It Simple, Smartypants!

4. HAVE FUN! Writing is all about having fun and communicating. Think of something that you feel is important and interesting to say -- no silly blogs, please.

5. If you have any questions, please ASK Mr. Johnson.

So, go ahead! Click on "Mr. Johnson's Class" at the right of this page, find your name in the list, click on LOGIN, enter your password and start writing your blog entries! Mr. Johnson will try to go through them all and get them posted as soon as possible. Good luck!

Mr. Johnson's Class

Locations of visitors to this page Mr. Johnson is a Grade 4 & 5 teacher at Ruth Pawson Elementary School in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. He's been teaching kids for over twenty years, and he thinks it's the best job in the world! Parents are welcome to share any comments.