Copyright (c) 2014 by JN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JN -- Blogmeister

5A

by JN

teacher: Mrs. B (5)

To get to the present you have to know this big chunk of information about the Phoenician world. Phoenicians bathe with a wooden basket and fill it up with the salt water from the sea and a little clean water from the river or the stream from where they live,I infer. They like to eat fish, tuna, probably a little meat from hunting, calamari and shrimp, apples and berries. Their money is coins and they have different names accept the pair called Sidon. Their wine is made of grapes and an amphorae is used to store the meat and fish in. I think that wine is their main drink. In Greece, they stomped on grapes and it turned into wine and drank it. I know that because my mom lived in Greece. They also did that in Rome and I am inferring the Phoenicians did too. Well, got to go, see you later and don’t forget to write. Have a safe trip. One question, how did you get there? Well bye, bye now and don’t get hurt.

Article posted February 18, 2008 at 02:07 AM • comment (4) • Reads 50 • see all articles