Copyright (c) 2014 by Tala El-Hajj Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Tala El-Hajj -- Blogmeister

How I Like My School-

by Tala El-Hajj teacher: Mrs. B.

Lebanon is in the Middle East, it is very small if you look at it from a map, but if you come to visit you will see it very beautiful and big. The capital of Lebanon is Beirut (that is where I am now). There are other important cities in Lebanon; they’re Tripoli, Sidon, Byblos, and Tyre. In Lebanon there are three different Languages they are Arabic, French, and English. If you come to Lebanon there are many places to visit such as castles in Saint Louis (Sidon), the Roman temples (Baalbek), the palace at Beit el Dien, one of the beautiful caves in Jeita, and of course, the cedars. In Lebanon we have plenty of Lebanese food such as Hummus, tabouleh, kebeh, and much other traditional food. On the Lebanese flag we have the cedar, which can live for more that 1,000 years. We have three colors on the flag, red stands for the blood of the people that died from wars, green for the cedars, and white for the snow up in the mountains. If you came to Lebanon and you want to shop, you have many choices; you can go to malls or down town. If you came to visit in winter you would go to Faqra, or Faraya to play in the snow. If you like the Arabic Language you would listen to one of the most famous Lebanese singers--Fayrouz.

Article posted February 19, 2008 at 07:01 AM • comment (1) • Reads 54 • see all articles

Hi my name is Tala El Hajj and I am an ACS student in 5B. I am 10 years old. Mrs. Rishani is my teacher, and I like her sooo much!!