Copyright (c) 2014 by Tala El-Hajj Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Tala El-Hajj -- Blogmeister

How I Like My School-

by Tala El-Hajj teacher: Mrs. B.

Article posted July 14, 2008 at 02:47 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 83

Thanks To All Elementary Teachers:

1st Grade Teacher: Mrs.Haddad

2nd Grade Teacher: Ms.Amira

3rd Garde Teacher: Mrs.Salem

4th Grade Teacher: Mrs.Hoballah

5th Grade Teacher: Mrs.Rishani

THANKS TO ALL ELEMENTARY TEACHERS AND FRIENDS!

WILL MISS YOU!

Article posted June 30, 2008 at 05:28 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 64

I decided to post Tala's "Monet" on her blog. Isn't it an excellent piece of artwork?

Hope you don't mind, Tala.

Mrs. B

Article posted May 25, 2008 at 08:58 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 61

Hi, Field-Day was on Friday the 23rd. I wish that everyone had fun, and mostly the 3rd graders, because this kind of Field Day is new to them. I hope that everyone enjoyed it. 5th graders will never forget this day, because it's the last Field Day for them, but at least we are happy that we are all (5th graders) will go to middle school next year.

Article posted April 17, 2008 at 06:53 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 47

Tala April.16, 08

What Matters Is What You Are

When somebody tells you a compliment,

If it’s true, or fake, good or bad,

It doesn’t matter what it means,

What matters is what you are.

When somebody tells you an insult,

If it was said on propose, or an accident,

It doesn’t matter what it is,

What matters is what you are.

Just be confident in yourself, just be decent,

Have charisma, and always be happy, and Enthusiastic!!

By: Tala

The End…

Article posted March 4, 2008 at 07:20 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 47

During school morning I hate to get up, just stay in bed, dreaming, resting, just all I want during school mornings is sleeping... That is Why I love Weekends!!

Article posted March 4, 2008 at 07:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 40

T-V is the best kids...LOL...It teaches you funny thing...Kidding...!JUST HAVE FUN WITH T-V!!!

Article posted March 4, 2008 at 07:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

I think this web site is fun for all, you can stay 100 hours on it, the blogs are fun!!!!

Article posted March 4, 2008 at 06:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

Hi, my name is Tala and I am going to tell you about Princess Diana.

She was born on July 29, 1981. She married Charles, the prince of Wales who would become once the king of England, from that day Diana was known as “Princess Diana”. Her whole life has changed. Princess Diana was the fourth child in her family. Diana had two older sisters named “Sarah” and “Jane”, Sarah was the eldest.

Diana’s parents divorced when Diana was 6; her dad agreed to raise her children alone, so they had a divorce, and Diana had a hard time with that. When Diana was 9 she was sent to a boarding school, but she got pretty good around with every one. She was interested into academics. Diana returned to London to visit her mother in the city. She took dancing lessons, and attended cooking classes. She was once an assistant teacher at the young England kindergarten in the Pamlico When Diana came to the public eye; she became a favorite subject for journalists and photographers around the world.

She got engaged to Prince Charles on February, 24 , and in 1981 they got married. On June 21, 1982 Diana gave birth to a baby boy and named him “William Arthur Philip Louis”, and will be known as “Prince William”. On September, 1984 Diana gave birth again to a son and named him “Harry”. Diana was a very kind women in her whole life with other people, and her country and especially sick people, especially people with “HIV virus AIDS”.

On one of the sad days in Diana’s life, her Father died on March 1992. But, on England’s sad day Diana died in a car accident in Paris, so England’s Beauty has gone…

What I learned from Princess Diana that she was respectful, kind, fair, good to others. Her death was shocking to all English people…

Article posted March 4, 2008 at 06:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 40

Hi, my name is Tala and I am going to tell you about the “Journey of Blood”.

The blood (deoxygenated blood) is now in the Right Atrium, and then the Valve opens so the blood flows to the Right Ventricle, and then the blood passes through the Pulmonary Artery so the blood goes to the lungs to collect oxygen. From the Lungs, then it goes through the Pulmonary Vein to the Left Atrium, then the valve opens so the blood (oxygenated blood) goes to the Left Ventricle, then the blood goes through the main Artery called the Aorta so the Aorta sends the blood to the rest of the body, then it goes through the Vena Cava before starting its journey again…

Article posted March 4, 2008 at 06:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 39

Open, Close, open, and close. I just can’t take it anymore! I hate it; it' so hot in here. They use me to bake their food. Sometimes they hate me when I heat the food so much and then they burn their tongue. Sometimes I eat pieces of their food when they put the food in me. When they try to push my start button I start wishing not to press it so I won’t die to death in the heat. The mother never stops baking; can they ever stop baking and give me a break? I hate listening to their complaints that I have burned their food. They even put chocolate cake in me, I get hungry. I love it during 12 o’clock midnight when every body is asleep, instead of them a little kid in the family always comes at midnight to heat his chocolate cake in me and stops me from my beauty sleep!!

Hi my name is Tala El Hajj and I am an ACS student in 5B. I am 10 years old. Mrs. Rishani is my teacher, and I like her sooo much!!