Conditions of Use
List of Things To Do In The Summer
I already have a list of what is going to happen in the summer, (which we're sure about) but just in case I might be bored, (which is very unlikely) I made a list of things to do in the summer. Here it is! Don't tease or anything about some of the stuff, I'm just using my imagination!
1. Make a race using bikes and scooters. (A REAL big one)
2. Try to find the BIG BLACK (and extremely scarey) dog and try to tame him.
3. Go up to the Brown Sugar Mountains and jump on them despite the cockroaches.
4. Go to BOTH parks.
5. Go to the BEACH!!!!
6. Play Tanke.
7. Try to convince Mom and Dad to get a pet. (Highly unlikely)
8. Stay up ALL night! (With mom and dad's permission)
9. Pick blueberries, put them in the blender, and make blueberry juice.
10. Go with cousins and make a picnic next to the Brown Sugar Mountains. (But away from the COCKROACHES=http://
11. Go to the library.
12. Learn how to fly. (NOT KIDDING!)
13. Go to the Statue by bike.
14. Go up to the roof.
I know that some of you may not understand half of what I'm saying here, because you have never seen the Brown Sugar Mountains. Well, I'm sorry to disapoint most of you, but it's not real sugar, it's just sand that looks a lot like Brown Sugar, and it has cockroaches on it. But it's extremely good for sliding on, jumping on, and skiing. (Pretend skiing) And the library is in the mountains that we go to every summer, Dhour Chweir. The Statue is a...statue of a man that is built in a small garden, where we go and climb trees and sometimes, the statue. We are not always allowed to go there by bike but we usually whine enough to convince our parents.
And, yeah, well, I want to fly, and I'm going to try to. I am extremely defaint about it, and now my friends think I'm crazy. I'm not sure how blueberry juice will taste, but we'll try it anyway.
The reason I am putting we all the time is because my cousin (who is a boy and one year younger than me) comes every day and we play together (with my sister, of course.)
So there's my "Things To Do In The Summer" list. I hope you enjoyed reading it!
Article posted June 16, 2009 at 04:51 AM •
comment • Reads 2473
see all articles
About the Blogger
My name is Lucy. (Well, here on the blog) and I LOVE all seasons, almost ALL the books that I read and writing, writing WRITING! Some of the things I like includes summer, the beach and ice cream. One of my favourite authors is J.K. Rowling, and she is one of my role models. One of my others is Louisa May Alcott. THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG!!!!!!!
Latest 10 Comments: