Copyright (c) 2014 by GD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GD -- Blogmeister

If You Put Your Mind to it You Can Do it !!!!!!-

by GD teacher: Mrs. B (5)

Click, that's what I hear every time I hit the ball with the club. I started Golf last year. My brother got the idea to start. Some people think Golf is easy but I am going to say you have to be patient, calm, and attentive because you have to know what to do, where to stand, and how to stand. Some people might think Golf is for old people only or is too easy but I think Golf is AMAZING! I know some of you might also say it is so easy when you watch it on T.V. but it is not that easy; it only looks easy. I adore Golf no matter what people might think.

Article posted February 21, 2009 at 12:19 AM • comment • Reads 49 • see all articles

My name is Ghida. I love sports; my hobbies are tennis, swimming, golf,basket ball, and sking. I also love animals and I think we should do something about the way some people treat them. I also adore reading and math.