Copyright (c) 2014 by GD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GD -- Blogmeister

If You Put Your Mind to it You Can Do it !!!!!!-

by GD teacher: Mrs. B (5)

I recommend the book "My Fabulous New Life" by Sheila Greenwald. You can find it in the library. It talks about a girl who used to live in a really green place called Green Hill. Her house had a swimming pool, a tennis court and what have you. But all of a sudden her dad needs a new job and they can't afford to live in Green Hill anymore and have to go live in the city which is the opposite of Green Hill. Their apartment was 5 times smaller than their house in Green Hill. She makes new friends in her apartment but one of them hates the other one. How will her new life be; will it work out fine or not?

Article posted January 6, 2009 at 12:11 PM • comment (3) • Reads 46 • see all articles

My name is Ghida. I love sports; my hobbies are tennis, swimming, golf,basket ball, and sking. I also love animals and I think we should do something about the way some people treat them. I also adore reading and math.