Copyright (c) 2014 by GD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GD -- Blogmeister

If You Put Your Mind to it You Can Do it !!!!!!-

by GD teacher: Mrs. B (5)

Dear Grade 4C Student and New Teacher,

Hope you like this letter! I have to be honest, when it was the first day of school I was really nervous. I thought it would be really hard. But when the first week passed, I felt really comfortable.

We learned so much! We learned in science about the human body; in social studies we learned about the Lebanese history and who were before us. Speaking of social studies, you are going to go to soooo many field trips including Faqra. We also learned in Literacy how to write a story with no help. In Math, you are going to learn more about Multiplication, Division, and fractions.

I hope you make new friends in Grade 4.

Article posted June 12, 2008 at 04:52 AM • comment • Reads 47 • see all articles

My name is Ghida. I love sports; my hobbies are tennis, swimming, golf,basket ball, and sking. I also love animals and I think we should do something about the way some people treat them. I also adore reading and math.