Copyright (c) 2014 by GD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GD -- Blogmeister

If You Put Your Mind to it You Can Do it !!!!!!-

by GD teacher: Mrs. B (5)

Article posted May 3, 2009 at 05:27 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 145

The thing I don't like that is going on is that we are not accepting our differences in school. Maybe I am not that good in Science and my best friend is then she wouldn't want to play with me. For example I am not that good with socializing with people, then I stay and watch others having fun and I would not have a friend.

Does that also mean we bully people that are different and tease them just because of their weaknesses? I think it is just rubbish, because we all have weaknesses and strengths, but we are all the same.

I don't think anyone should be made fun of because they are different. Making fun of someone who is different is the same thing as bullying!

If you are reading this I don't want you to just nod and then keep on bullying other kids, I want you to try and make a difference.

Article posted April 30, 2009 at 10:55 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 49

رحلة دير القمر                                          

في الصباح الباكر إنطلقت أنا و رفاقي  في رحلة إلى دير القمر. المشوار الطويل في الباص على طرقات ساحلية ثم جبلية ، وصلنا إلى دير القمر. دير القمر بلدة جبلية و تمتلئ بالأشجار. و طبيعتها جميلة.

و توجهنا إلى حقل حيث زرعنا أشجار الصنوبر.

و بعد الإنتهاء من الزراعة، ذهبنا إلى حقل آخر حيث تناولنا الطعام و قطفنا بعض الأعشاب و الزهور و كان يوماً رائعاً قضيناه في الحقل و في الطبيعة.

Article posted April 14, 2009 at 06:41 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 67

Have you ever heard of Webkinz? It is a virtual world kind of like Club Penguin but different. You buy a Webkinz and they have a code on it, and you submit it on the website and then you have an account. It is really amazing because it is like real life; you earn money, and you also get to travel virtually. You have a newspaper, and there is a school for your animal. Well, I forgot to mention that Webkinz are all animals; you also have pet of the month and when your pet is pet of the month you get free things for your pet. You can also have a job. There is also retired Webkinz when a Webkin is retired it means it is really rare to find in shops. I really like Webkinz. I also get to communicate with my cousin, because she is on my friend list and we send each other things like tokens using Webkinz. I hope you learnt about Webkinz.

Article posted April 3, 2009 at 09:36 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 49

Today I am not in school because I am sick. I am really worried because I don't want to miss on any thing because I am traveling next week and I am missing 1 day of school. My birthday is tomorrow and I am having a party, but my mom told me that by tomorrow I would be as good as new.

My birthdate is really strange because I was born on the fourth day, of the fourth month, at 12:04 exact not only that and we are 4 kids in the family, my lucky number is 4, and when it is a school day on my birthday it is most of the time on day 4. Isn't it weird? I hope you had fun in class today.

In grade 1 and 2 I had a great teacher and on our reading log she used to put this quote on it. I would like to share it with you.

The more you read

The more you know.

The more you know

The more you grow.

So, read, read, read.

I really liked this teacher; she was a great teacher. She was the one to make me realize that if I do a mistake it is not the end of the world. I really miss her sooooooooooo much. Now she is in Indonesia. I began my first year at ACS with her. I loved the quote she put on our reading logs and since it is I Love to Read Week I thought I might share it with you.

Article posted February 21, 2009 at 06:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 57

Click, that's what I hear every time I hit the ball with the club. I started Golf last year. My brother got the idea to start. Some people think Golf is easy but I am going to say you have to be patient, calm, and attentive because you have to know what to do, where to stand, and how to stand. Some people might think Golf is for old people only or is too easy but I think Golf is AMAZING! I know some of you might also say it is so easy when you watch it on T.V. but it is not that easy; it only looks easy. I adore Golf no matter what people might think.

In class we are working on alliteration; here is one of my

alliterations.

Lucy Lindsey Lavender

lived in lavender land

where she learns how lavenders grow.

Lucy Lindsey Lavender who lived in Lavender land

had a little pet lion called Little Lion who let out loud roars.

One late evening Lucy Lindsey Lavender

who lived in Lavender land

where she learned how lavenders grow

could not seem to find Little Lion.

She let out a loud, ''NO!''

Lucy Lindsey Lavender went to her work in the morning and found Little Lion.

Little Lion was licking lavenders and lying around doing nothing.

Lucy Lindsey Lavender

who lived in Lavender land

where she learns how lavenders grow

Let out a long laugh and learned a lesson

to always bring Little Lion left over lavenders

and finally left home

Article posted February 16, 2009 at 08:19 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 61

Do you know there is lots of sea life in Lebanon? People might not beleive me but there are tons of dolphins in Lebanon. Do you know that those dolphins are going to die if you keep on polluting the sea? The dolphins will all die. What I mean by that is that people are pollutig the sea here in Lebanon, actually we all are if we use a toilet. All of our garbage goes straight to the Mediterranean Sea. Please keep in mind humans are dying and so is sea life.

Article posted February 16, 2009 at 08:04 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 54

Don't you think it is weird when you forget your dream. Well that happened to me today and when I woke up today I didn't really remember my dream. Till now I wonder how that works; is it just me or is it natural? I really want to know how and why that happens. Any one knows how or have a clue, please comment.

It is really serious; we really have to do something. I was listening to the radio today and they were saying they were going green, and I was shocked and happy at the same time. As they were listing their plan, I was telling myself that the whole world has to go green, that is if you want to live in 20 years. One example of going green is to use solar energy. The other way is to not use plastic bags. You instead can use bags made out of cloth. I remember during the summer where I went you had to use cloth bags ONLY. I don't mean cloth bags, but those bags that you can reuse and most of them have GO GREEN in big letters. I really would like the world to go green. So if you are reading this, then please, and REALLY, GO GREEN!

My name is Ghida. I love sports; my hobbies are tennis, swimming, golf,basket ball, and sking. I also love animals and I think we should do something about the way some people treat them. I also adore reading and math.