Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

5C

5C

by S

teacher: Mrs. B (5)

People judge people by their looks, they tell they dress like nerds, what’s written on their T-shirts, or making fun of them because they read large books, they are many, but I can't name them all, but anyway, they taunt them, tell them that they should be wearing this and not that, they say it's uncool, well I think the taunting and being is uncool, because what they're doing is just pure idiotic and mean. What’s in my mind right now is that they're just doing this idiotic business because they just want attention, well go find attention elsewhere, because you're really hurting these people's feeling, and something else I have to say, sometimes you impose it on them, some people go and try to change themselves so they could fit in, well let me say something, don't. It's a bad idea and you should not, I mean not change yourself just because someone else says so. I think it's not to listen, they're just wanting attention, so don't change yourself just because other people want you too. You can change yourself for the better or if you want to. But again, I repeat, do not change yourself. Oh and I know a saying. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with this topic. "Always be yourself." I hope you've understood this topic, and as for all you bullies out there, I just say to them, back off! Get a life! Don’t think you'll ever get attention! Thank you, Hiba

Article posted July 12, 2009 at 05:54 AM • comment • Reads 131 • see all articles