Copyright (c) 2014 by TH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TH -- Blogmeister

5B

by TH

teacher: Mrs. B (5)

During the summer vacation, before grade three started, I went to Canada with my father, mother and brother to see my uncle, his wife and kids. I was so exited when we got there. They had a big house with a little garden and a dog named Strike. There was a little park near the house that my family and I used to go to almost every day. One of my favorite cousins, Dana, who was 16, used to come with me in the morning and walk Strike. At night, before we went to bed, we used to sit in the garden, quiet, just listening to the sounds of nature.

One day my family and I went to an amusement park called La Rond. My mother and I went to a swing ride and had a blast, while my brother and dad went on a monster ride. Before the day ended we played a game and I won! I got to choose a stuffed animal, I choose Scooby Dooby-doo.

We had the most amazing time ever!!!

Article posted January 14, 2009 at 12:19 PM • comment • Reads 50 • see all articles