Conditions of Use
7 Random Facts About The Saudi Arabia
1) At the south of Saudi Arabia there is Yemen and Oman, at the east there is Bahrain and Qatar and U.A.E., at the west there is the Red Sea and on the north there is Jordan and Iraq and Kuwait.
2) Their area is 756,985 sq.mi. Their population is 27,601,038 and their currency is riyals.
3) It is one of the countries in the Middle East that is a kingdom.
4) Saudi Arabia is the world's leading exporter in oil.
5) It has one of the biggest deserts in the world and the desert has a lot of camels.
6) All the women put a scarf on there face.
7) Saudi Arabia is on 20 latitude and 45 longitude.
Article posted October 22, 2008 at 09:43 AM •
comment (1) • Reads 299
see all articles
Latest 10 Comments: