Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael La Marr Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael La Marr -- Blogmeister

-

Mr. La Marr- 4th Grade, RL

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by Michael La Marr

4th Grade, RL

We have been reading The Terrible Wave and have been paying attention to the descriptive writing of the author, Marden Dahlstedt. What is your opinion of her writing? This is your opportunity to tell everyone what you think about the writing in The Terrible Wave.

In this blog, you will need to state your opinion and then support it with examples. Quoted passages from the book are a great way to support your ideas. Be sure to develop a strong body of writing that proves your opinion. You also need a solid conclusion to restate your thoughts. As always, good spelling and conventions are a must!

Be sure to check the rubric to see how you will be scored. This writing should be published by January 27.

Article posted January 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM • comment • Reads 75 • see all articles

2008-2009
2009-2010
2010-2011
2011-2012
2012-2013
2013-2014

Mr. La Marr is in his 29th year of teaching. He is fortunate to be working with such talented and motivated students. Each day is an adventure and we never know quite where we will land!