Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael La Marr Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael La Marr -- Blogmeister

-

Mr. La Marr- 4th Grade, RL

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by Michael La Marr

4th Grade, RL

Title: The California Gold Rush (11/30/10)
Description: We have been studying the California Gold Rush for a bit of time. What are your impressions of the Gold Rush? Select some part of the Gold Rush about which you would like to write and create a writing piece that will tell your readers about what you think of the Gold Rush. You can write about any aspect of the adventure that you wish, and you can express any opinion you wish to express. Be sure that your opinions have good support. Also, be sure you have strong topic sentences, a good variety of details and a good closing. As always, the more you tell, the higher you will score!

Z1EZD00Z

2008-2009
2009-2010
2010-2011
2011-2012
2012-2013
2013-2014

Mr. La Marr is in his 29th year of teaching. He is fortunate to be working with such talented and motivated students. Each day is an adventure and we never know quite where we will land!