Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael La Marr Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael La Marr -- Blogmeister

-

Mr. La Marr- 4th Grade, RL

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by Michael La Marr

4th Grade, RL

Title: Who do you like best in literature? (05/22/10)
Description: We have read a number of books this year in class, and we have been introduced to many characters. Think back over the course of the year's readings and think about which character you enjoyed the most. Tell who you liked the best and what about that character made you enjoy him or her. Use details from the stories to explain why that is the character that you liked the most.

The reasons as to why you liked that character the best are completely up to you. Be sure that when the reader is reading your blog that it is very clear as to who you liked best and why you liked him/her the best. Be sure to open with a strong topic sentence and close with a powerful conclusion sentence.

I’ve read about many different characters this year, but Tock was my favorite. He is a “watch” dog; literally he has a giant watch on his back. He is from The Phantom Tollbooth. He can be found roaming around the Doldrums trying to keep the lethargarians from wasting time. I like Tock because I love dogs and he is loyal. He helped Milo all throughout Milo’s journey through the Lands of Beyond. Tock is the best dog ever.

2008-2009
2009-2010
2010-2011
2011-2012
2012-2013
2013-2014

Mr. La Marr is in his 29th year of teaching. He is fortunate to be working with such talented and motivated students. Each day is an adventure and we never know quite where we will land!