Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Feeney Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Feeney -- Blogmeister

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Mr. Feeney

PBS Kids
Suessville
Star Fall
Mr. Daunis, Bridgeport
Mr. Greenberg's 3rd Grade in Bridgeport,CT.
Math Magician
National Geograpic for Kids
Vocabulary for Free Rice
O.R.E.O Project
Build your Wild-Self
Ms. Casey, Austraila
Mr. Gilbert's 6th Grade, New Haven
Mrs. Gytri's Loopers, Minnesota
Plural Tester
Kids Know It!
Riddles
Optical Illusions
Math Dictionary
Mrs. H. 5th Grade, Top Dogs
Dance Mat Typing
Who wants to be a Trophies Millionaire?
Funbrain
Math Manipulatives
Iditarod Race
Create a Voki
A Trillion Dollars
Wonka.com
Nate the Great
Ms. Duff's 7th Grade
Math Playground
Kid Math Games
Eagles of Hornsby Island
IXL Math
AAA Math
Into the Book
Build a Snowman
Virtual Piano
Brain Pop Jr.
Math Expressions
Trophies
Highlights for Kids
EARTH DAY
MATH GAMES
Flaming Text
DoppleMe
Spelling City
Spelling City 2
Math is Fun
SUMDOG
Test Prep Fun
Big Fun Education
Animoto

Title: The Lion, Witch and Wardrobe. (12/06/11)
Description: What was the most interesting or surprising part of the play? Use details from the play to support your answer.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 09:39 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 212

The word that would describe little grunt is caring.I think this because when the grunt family said the dinosaur couldn't stay he said but you promised.For example,he was crying when the dinosaur had to leave.Plus,George turns out to be Georgina with her eggs.this is why i think little grunt is caring

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 09:22 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 441

the most surprising part of the play was when Edman in the play knew the que of when the witch closed the door on him.For example right when he walked in BAM he knew the door closed on him and he knocked.this is the most surprising part to me.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 09:14 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 106

The most surprising part in the play is when the lion came back to life.I think this because the witch killed him so he will never come back to life.For example,he still came back to life.Plus,when the lion died the four kids came to help him.This is why i think this is the most surprising part in the play.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 09:13 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 126

The surprising part of this play is when the lion came back to life.I think this because the Ice with killed him so he will never come back to life.For example,he still came back to life.  Plus,when the lion died the 4 kids helpad him come back to life.This is why I think this is the most surprising part of this play.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 09:13 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 138

The most intresting and surprising part is when Lusy found out the witch turned them all to stone.I think this because Lusy couldint find Thomus.For example Mr.Bever helped her find Thomus.Plus when Mr.Beaver and Lusy looked in the witch castle they found out the witch tuned them all tured into stone.This is why the most intresting and surprising part is when Lusy found out the witch turned them all to stone.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 09:12 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 118

The surprising part was whan aslan came to life.I think this because the white witch sant him to the stone table wear he woold die so the kings and quines could live.for example the white witch talked to aslen for houres soon they now what to do.plus aslan saved narnea from being a whinter all the time.this is why i think the surprising part was whan aslan came to life.

3rd Grade 2014-2015

We are a terrific Third Grade Class from Connecticut.