Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Feeney Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Feeney -- Blogmeister

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Mr. Feeney

PBS Kids
Suessville
Star Fall
Mr. Daunis, Bridgeport
Mr. Greenberg's 3rd Grade in Bridgeport,CT.
Math Magician
National Geograpic for Kids
Vocabulary for Free Rice
O.R.E.O Project
Build your Wild-Self
Ms. Casey, Austraila
Mr. Gilbert's 6th Grade, New Haven
Mrs. Gytri's Loopers, Minnesota
Plural Tester
Kids Know It!
Riddles
Optical Illusions
Math Dictionary
Mrs. H. 5th Grade, Top Dogs
Dance Mat Typing
Who wants to be a Trophies Millionaire?
Funbrain
Math Manipulatives
Iditarod Race
Create a Voki
A Trillion Dollars
Wonka.com
Nate the Great
Ms. Duff's 7th Grade
Math Playground
Kid Math Games
Eagles of Hornsby Island
IXL Math
AAA Math
Into the Book
Build a Snowman
Virtual Piano
Brain Pop Jr.
Math Expressions
Trophies
Highlights for Kids
EARTH DAY
MATH GAMES
Flaming Text
DoppleMe
Spelling City
Spelling City 2
Math is Fun
SUMDOG
Test Prep Fun
Big Fun Education
Animoto

Title: The Jungle Book Play (11/16/10)
Description: What was the most interesting or surprising part of the Jungle Book? Use details from the play to support your answer.

Article posted November 16, 2010 at 10:40 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 371

THE MOST INTERESTING PART WAS WHEN WE LEARNED SIGN LANGUAGE. I THINK THIS BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN SIGN LANGUAGE. FOR EXAMPLE, SOME OF MY FAMILY SPEAK SIGN LANGUAGE. PLUS,I LEARN SIGN LANGUAGE IN MY TAE KWON DO CLASSES.THIS IS THE MOST INTERESTING PART IN THE STORY.

Article posted November 16, 2010 at 10:25 AM GMT-5 • comment (4) • Reads 95

The most interesting part about the Jungle Book Play was how we learned sign language.I think this because, sometimes if someone in your family can't talk then you can just speak to them in sign language.For example,in the play the taught us how to what quiet means in sighn language.However, they also taught us how to say....."obey the law of the jungle.This is why I think this is the most interesting part of the JUNGLE BOOK PLAY.

Article posted November 16, 2010 at 10:40 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 82

THE MOST SUPRISING IS WHEN MIKE JUMPED ON THERE BACK.I THINK THIS BECAUSE WALKED UP THERE BACK.PLUS,AND WAS ON HIS SHOULDERS.HOWEVER,IT WAS SO FUNNY.FOREXAMPLE,EVERY WAS LAUGHING.THIS IS MY MOST SUPRISING.

Article posted November 16, 2010 at 10:32 AM GMT-5 • comment (5) • Reads 118

THE MOST INCERSTING ABOUT JUNGLE BOOK IS THAT THAY DID A LOT OF SILANGWEG.I THINK THIS BECASE I NEVER THUT THAT THAY WOULD DO A IOT OF SIGN LNGUG.FOR EXAMPLE I NEGVER KNEW SINE LANGWIG.PLUS I THINK SINE LANGUG IS COOL.THIS IS WHY I THINK THIS IS INCERSTING.

Article posted November 16, 2010 at 10:22 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 77

The most interesting part of the play is how they used sign language all through out the play. I think this because, all the other plays used regular language as an example english. For example, in the play they rubbed their hand across their eye brows then made whiskers for the panther. (that meant black cat)Plus, they taught us different sign language gestures. this is why I think the most i teresting part of the play is how they used sign language all through out the show.

Article posted November 16, 2010 at 10:22 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 66

The most suprising part is when we learned the sign for "THE JUNGLE LAW".I think this because it looks very convincing.For example,I have already practiced it 10 times.Plus,my mom might be intested to see it.This is why my most suprising and favorite part is that they taught us the sign for "THE JUNGLE LAW".

Article posted November 16, 2010 at 10:25 AM GMT-5 • comment (4) • Reads 70

The most insteresting part of the Jungle Book play was when the guy hoped on the other guy's back.For example the guy had to get the stuff for the play.Plus if the guy couldn't get the stuff there wouln't be a play.And that's the most insteresting part of the Jungle Book play.

3rd Grade 2014-2015

We are a terrific Third Grade Class from Connecticut.