Copyright (c) 2014 by Evan Gillis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Evan Gillis -- Blogmeister

Fair Trade Facts
Fractions
Measurment

Online Learning Friday 4th February

SCHOOL RESUMES ON MONDAY!

Online Learning: Literacy Friday: Mr. Gillis’s Group

First think of a story or short novel that you have read recently. Did you like the book? What was it about? Who were the main characters? What were some of the problems in the story? How were they solved? Write a summary of this story in your draft book. Remember, do not erase or use a dictionary yet. We will work with this next week during book week.

Next, using the A3 Paper that you got on Monday, make a poster of the book that you wrote about. Your poster should include:

a)      Name of Author

b)      Name of Book

c)       Name of Illustrator (If Known)

d)      Name and Class on the Back

e)      A border around the Picture

These posters and all other literacy work including spelling and grammar is due on Monday

Online Learning Mathematics Friday: Mr. Gillis’s Group

Please use this time to make sure that all of the scratch your Brain problems are finished and that all Abacus work is done. Also use the time to work on your posters for Book Week (see above).

Article posted February 4, 2011 at 01:05 AM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles

My Name is Lance Evan Gillis. I have a broad range of teaching experience in international primary education having taught in Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, and now Moscow, Russia.

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Free Blog Content