Copyright (c) 2014 by Heli Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Heli -- Blogmeister

Heli Petersohn-

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Heli teacher: Dolors Permanyer

Article posted April 15, 2008 at 06:30 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 177

I go at Pornaisten yläkoulu, it’s secondary school in Pornainen. We have 5-8 lessons in a school day, one lesson is 45 minutes. In the middle of day we have lunch break, it begins at 11.30am and our next lesson begins 12.05am. School lunch is healthy, good (usually..) and free! We have five, ten and fifteen minutes breaks, and of course, long lunch break. There is kiosk in school, where we can buy the ice-cream or the snack baton. We have four periods in the school year. In every periods we have new timetable. Our school year starts on August and finish on May or June. We have one a week holiday in September and in February. In Christmas and New year we have two weeks holiday, and our summer holiday is over two months.

I have brown, half long, little naturally curly hair, and green-grey eyes (don’t forget that I have spectacles!). I am tall, almost one metre and seventy centimetres. I like brown, I have very much brow clothes. Actually my favourite colour is light green (and orange). I am almost always happy, and I smile and laugh very much ; ) ! I like and get along every people, and if you want, I’m your friend! I love animals and nature, and then I have two dogs.

Article posted April 15, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 73

Hmm.. I don't know what I tell to you... Yes, you know that I am 13 years old girl, and I live in Pornainen, in Finland, in detached house. We have two floors and six rooms + a big yard and balcony. I have my own room and my parents have their own room. There are kitchen, living room, second bathroom and bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs are also bathroom and sauna, the office room and guest-room where we have fireplace.

My hobbies..? I am in the band, its name is Nameless and we practise on Fridays. I dance and play the piano. In Wednesday I go to he yoga.. I have many friends and almost all of these go to the same school as I.

On schooldays I am a half of day at school and on weekend I’m usually at home or with my friends or activities.

Article posted January 20, 2008 at 11:27 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 71

... there are not icebears in Finland?

... we have not ice fields?

... 77 % of Finlands area are forests?

... Finland belongs to Northern countries?

... we don't live in iglu?

... Finland is a republic (90 years old)?

... we were won in Eurovision Song contest in 2006?

... a woman, whose name is Tarja Halonen is the president of Finland?

... Finland is a thousands lakes country?

... in midsummer the sun is shining over day and night in Lapland?

... NOKIA is from Finland?

... every child in Finland go to school, and it's free?

... Kalevala is the national epos of Finland?

... F1-driver Kimi Räikkönen is from Finland?

... every people in Finland can read and calculate?

... the Santa Claus (Father Christmas) lives in Finland?

... we have about one million saunas in Finland?

Finland is in north hemisphere between Sweden and Russia. Our country is very beautiful, we have thousands of lakes.

In summer the weather is warm (about 20*C - 25*C) and sun is shining almost always. In midsummer in northern Finland, Lapland, the sun is shining around days and nights, it's day in night.

Winter is always cold, but this and last winter have been suprising warm. We have snow and the lakes are in ice, then we can skate on it. In winter we can ski and skate, and do the snowballs and snowmans.

Here are about 5 300 000 people in Finland, and 568 000 of them live in Helsinki (capital). Finland is 340 000 km² and we have lakes about

34 000 km² (10 % of Finland). We are republic and our money is euro, because we belong to Union of Europe.

My family consists of 3 persons. I have two halfbrothers, but they don´t live with us. My mom and dad go to the work, and I go to the school in the daytime. We have two very nice and small dogs, they are alone at home in the daytime. We live in a detached house in Halkia, in Pornainen.

My messenger: heli.petersohn@hotmail.com

I am Heli, girl from Pornainen. I want meet you, do you? If you are intresting, my messenger is: heli.petersohn@hotmeil.com you can ask of me some about Finnland or tell something about you!