The desert Dingbat

If was a camel carrying tourist,and they dumped all their water. They won't have any water left. It might be ok if you bring another water bottle with you. I'd be ok, if I have a couple of camels with me with the tourist. They should bring more then two water bottles.

If they used to many water they will be very thirsty. They will pour the water on their faces to keep cold unless it is hot. They will say "It is to hot, it burns!" If it is to cold they will say "It's to cold,brain freeze!"This will happen today in the desert or tomorrow.

If they drink it all they won't have anything to drink in the desert. I will be happy if I have help with these tourist with some camels.When they get out of the desert they can get some water from the store after the desert ride.Then they will be happy to be out of the desert or they will be dead. Then they can get back home to their family.

Dear Park Ranger,

I would like if you could keep the park open all day & all night. All the children would be happy for you. Ypu c, could help us recycle, reduse,and natural resources.Please help us recycle, and save the eviorment. thanks for your help Park Ranger.

P.S. You are very helpful Park Ranger

It would be cool to be in the old times, because I would live in the the old old houses, and there would be cowboys, and cowgirls, and horses. My father would be a realy good cowboy, and my two mthers would be a realy good cowgirls.

I would have lots of friends help me if I get stuck in something, and if I fall over alot of horses. My friends will help me when I have trouble, and if I get stuck on my homework.

When my town has a campfire we will have snacks, and have a feast. They wouldhave lots of food to stay alive, and have lots of food to have a feast.

Thats what it will be in the old Western times

I live in Bob towns up kitten Street and, I live in a big a manshon. The best thing I like in my town is the firehoues, store, and the flomer shop.

The reason why the firehouse is the best is because, they surve us good meals. My dad and I go inside the firetrucks, and abulances. The store is my second favorit. It is my second favorit because, they have new toys, basketball,and baseball come in every day so the children can pick from.

The flower shop is my first favorit out of all. The flower shop is my first favorit because for birthdays, Chirstmas partys, and if brothers get a 90% or 100% I get them five flowers.

That is why my town is the best.

There was a boy and he is 10 years old. He has lots of christmas wishes he wants. He wants a longshot for Chirstmas Day He wants it, because if he wants to play a gun game he has the rigt gun for it. He desevers it because he is a good big boy,and thats one thing he wants for christmas. The other thing he wants two movies, Transformers, and Spiderman 3. Those are the two movies he wants to get for Chiristmas. He has lots of games he wants Jack 3, Call of Duty 3, and those are some games he wants. Other things he wants is a Wii, PS3, and a nintando DS.He deserve these because he's been good andhe has been good for the whole year long.