Article posted October 27, 2009 at 03:07 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 59

Zoey 101 is a funny tv show that I watch. Zoey is this girl with yellow hair and she goes to P.C.A High School boarding school. PCA has a big backfield, the uiniform is blue with a stingray on it but they can wear anything. Zoey is Brittany Spears' sister. I tell you a funny part that happened on Zoey 101. Zoey was in class with her friends Chase,Michael,Saysey and Lola. I tell you what Chase looks like, the other friends are to hard to tell what they look like. Chase has black bushy hair he likes Zoey. Back to the funny part. The teacher tells Lola to tell her secret to everyone in the class. Her secret was she is scared of people in big costumes. Then everyone laughed. The teacher said "Don't you feel better telling your secret?" to Lola, and Lola said "No, not at all." Teacher said that's what it says here in my teaching book." Then the teacher said "Oh! You don't tell your secret." When class was nearly over the teacher said "For homework you have to write your secret on a piece of paper." Michael said "Who's going to read it?" The teacher said "Nobody." Michael said "Then what's the point of it?" The teacher said "Just do as I say."

At night about 6 or 7 oclock.

Chase works at Sushi Rocks and he delivers sushi to rooms. Zoey ordered sushi. After a few minutes Chase came to deliver sushi. Then Chase tried to look at Zoey's secret because Zoey was writing her secret. Zoey said "Don't look at my secret." Chase said "But we are close friends." Zoey said "Okay." She wrote something and Chase was about to read it when Zoey said "Not in here, outside my room." The note said "I will not tell you my secret."

The next day.

The teacher leads the class to a backfield because there's lots of back fields. The Teacher said "This will be your classroom." Michael said "Is the tree the toilet?" A few seconds later Michael said "Can I go to the tree?" HA HA HA HA.

Article posted August 17, 2009 at 04:59 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

Please go on Club Penguin thats a online game where we can meet. I can't tell you what it is about,because I'm not allowed to write about games anymore. So you have to find out yourself but that's a good thing.

Article posted July 21, 2009 at 03:04 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 32

Why did the woman throw the butter out?

Because she wanted to see the butterfly.

You need a marble,cream and a jar to put the cream in. Of course, not the cream that you put on injuries, or the cream to shave your beard or your leg hair with. It's the cream that you eat. Then put the food cream, not the hair or injury cream into the jar. Got it? Done it? Good. I'm not repeating this, so listen up close. I heard talking, have I told you to listen or open your mouth wide and pull out your words?

The next thing that you do is put the marble into the jar, and shake it backwards and forwards. After 5 or 6 minutes open your jar wide. Open only the lid, not bash the jar up. Only do that when you seriousy want to open it. Then you have got the butter, and sorry, it's too sloppy to throw out the window. I'm so sorry.

Hi Gloria

It's me Brent. School is going good to hell because you put my pages on my neo they all went hopping off and I can't find them. I put the pages in my neo but somehow they went away. I got in trouble because I put my little chats on all my pages because I forgot what's the chat page. So I had to back space them all, it took a long time. Then I found out what was my chat page it was file 7. How are you? Thanks for the comment I miss you.

Article posted June 4, 2009 at 08:41 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

Once there was an emperor who went into the air balloon. He went to a party with a big birthday cake. It was Tracey's birthday. She got a ring for her birthday today. At the party there was a guy who could play the drums to make some music. The emperor gave Tracey a version 2.0 cleaner robot.

Then an owl came flying by and left the emperor a message. The message said "Help!! I am stuck in the top of a tower, I need a rope! Be quick because there's a snake!". The Warriors of the Sun were trying to kill the guy who needs a rope so they went after the call as well. The Warriors of the Sun were afraid of rain because if they touch water, they die. One of them was lucky, he had a banana in his bag. The dog wants to kill them too but dogs are scared of bananas.

Suddenly a little man came and dug a deep hole for the Sun Warriors to take cover of the rain. He made beds for them. Suddenly a pig came wrestling into the beds and made the whole room look messy. The Sun Warriors were stuck in their messy hole for days and days. Thank goodness they had enough hot dogs to eat. Luckily an astronaut saw everything happening from the sky. The astronaut had a boom boom flower. he dropped it and it exploded. The flower made a big hole, then the Sun Warriors escaped. They met the emperor and made friends. They are rescueing the guy together now!

The hole from the boom boom flower got filled with water from the rain. There were alligators in the water too! This was their first obstacle to cross. First of all, they put on their shoes. They weaponed themselves with a hammer. They made a bridge out of pizza. But first they had to get their umbrella out because it was still raining. They killed one of the alligators with a piano. After they had finally made their bridge, an elephant came storming at them!

The elephant gave the Sun Warriors and the emperor a ride and the elephant said "How dee all" and the emperor gave him an ice cream. An alien quickly zoomed by, grabbed the ice cream and ran away. All they had left now to save the guy in the tower was a packet of milk. To help them out, the mayor came along, he was wearing a bow. The emperor didn't like the mayor so he put an apple on his head and shot.

They were right beside the tower. A friendly giraffe was standing there who helped them climb up into the tower from the giraffe's neck. When they reached the top of the tower they found the guy tied up to a chair. It was the king! To make things worse, the king was accompanied by a singer. A big mouse came along. The emperor said to the mouse: "I know you are the one from my dreams" The blade guards came and said "Want to have a hamburger?" They said "Yes". Three days later they got a new pet cat. The emperor combed the hair of the cat who's name was Brent. Brent went in the bath.

THE END

Article posted May 31, 2009 at 07:46 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 39

It was a long ride to Starship Hospital.

I got a PSP from my mum to keep me busy. Every day I was in the hospital I got a new game.

By the way, two nights people from Lollipop Radio came to visit me. They asked me what song I wanted to hear. I chose Crazy Frog, The funny DJ called Smiley said "Here's a song for Brent!". While the song was going we made stuff or played a game. I played the most fun game I have ever played. It was the Story Book game. It's a game where you have a stack of cards. When it is your turn you pick a card. If your card has a pirate on it for example then you have to make up part of the story and you have to include the pirate. At the end of the story I made a pig kiss a singer because the pig had the lucky lipstick! At the end of their visit we made monster masks!

Article posted March 26, 2009 at 12:44 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I will go right from the start.The story is like Oblivion,you know where I go. Do you want to know more? Who likes that? I know you all do. I'll start off at the end of Halo 2 because you know what I'm talking about if I tell you the end of Halo 2. I'll move to Halo 3 Halowars, ok, 1,2,3,4,5 Let's start. Captain Key asked "What are you doing on that ship?" (A apace ship) Spartan replied "Sire, finishing off this fight." That is the end of halo 2

Now we start the fight.

Do you want to know more? The story gets better and better, and at the end of Halo 3 you'll love it.

Article posted March 26, 2009 at 12:24 AM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 39

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24191583@N05/3383268479/" target="_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/24191583@N05/3383268479/" title="100_1322 by nzyvonne, on Flickr">100_1322

It was cool as I won a prize in the prize giving for the longest ride. I met a guy, a surfer, he was nice. He was there for every ride, he's my friend. Once a group went surfing with me, we needed one more person, and it was him. Another guy said "Let's put him on little waves." My friend said "What! This man can go on bigger waves than us"

It was great fun.

Article posted March 4, 2009 at 04:02 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 41

On Saturday I bought a new game that's called Halo Wars. That came out on Friday and it has really good graphics. It looks almost real. I won lots of wars.

Article posted March 4, 2009 at 08:27 AM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 41

In Belgium there are these days where children can ride in a big truck.

Me and mum were in a big and cool red truck.

The driver was nice. Off we went in a herd of trucks. In some trucks there is a bed to sleep

in so we went to sit on the bed. We saw a blue truck down in the water and people came

out of the truck. I said "Bad

luck for them". After a long fun ride we got back to where the trucks

started. I said "I want to do that again next year". The next year we went

again in a different truck and had a different driver. It was fun. The

driver wasn't as funny as the last driver but he was nice. After that we

went to our peaceful home.