Copyright (c) 2015 by Meg Griffin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The Griffin Grapevine

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by Meg Griffin

Do you have someone you respect or admire? Perhaps even a hero? Students are spending the month of January reading biographies and learning about important people in our world. Check in and see the students' reflections as they learn more about their chosen person.

Article posted January 9, 2012 at 08:46 AM • comment (1) • Reads 237 • see all articles

2015-2016

I am a fourth grade teacher who loves to teach and loves to learn. Teaching is the best job in the world because I get to go to school and learn. I enjoy reading, gardening, knitting, and the beach. I have two sons. Discovery Educator Network Locations of visitors to this page

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Follow this site