Copyright (c) 2014 by Julie Hooper Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julie Hooper -- Blogmeister

“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”
― B.B. King

by Julie Hooper

Nation Ford High School Media Center

Currently quarterback for the Denver Broncos, 2010 NFL first round draft pick Tim Tebow tells the story of his life from birth to the Broncos in this biography, co-written by Nathan Whittaker. The son of missionaries and the last of five children, Tim grew up on a farm where he and his siblings were home schooled. He recalls football games from both high school and college in this book , which is sure to be popular with Tebow fans. Tebow was one of the most successful college quarterbacks ever at University of Florida, nominated an unprecedented three times for the Heisman Award (winning his sophomore year). Tim’s strong Christian faith is prominent in Through My Eyes, as are the many ways his faith manifests itself in his life and the lives of others. I bought one copy for my high school library. It was checked out the first day, and three people now have it on hold. Guess you could say we've been Tebowed!

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 08:25 AM • comment • Reads 137 • see all articles

Media Center Staff Reviews
Student Book Reviews

What are all those people doing in the NaFo Media Center in the morning????