Article posted December 31, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 34

WDL is a soccer team that you have to try out for. you have to be pretty good at soccer to play on that team. You had 2 days to try out. I came to both. But on the second day I fell and broke my arm. But I am happy because I made the team. It was so worth breaking my arm.

Article posted May 21, 2008 at 03:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

I broke my arm!! Yeah, that stinks. I broke it too close to my shoulder to have a cast on it, s it is just in a sling.I am not aloud to run, because well I don't know. It has to do with breking my arm. Their is A LOT of things that I want to do with my broken arm. but most of all,I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO RUN=http://

If you have ever broken a bone please comment and tell me about it. Please comment, I never get comments.

The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles is about some kids. IT is a good book. You HAVE TO READ IT=http://

are gone!!

Article posted April 24, 2008 at 03:55 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

Hi I do not know why there are sooooo many lama's. There is even one in my control panel that only I can see. Sorry it looks weird but I don't know how to delete it. when I tried, it said are you sure you want to delete this person so I said no and now they are stuck with me.

They are sooooooo EVIL, HELP ME GET RID OF THEM. If you know how to get rid of them them comment me telling how to but please HELP.

Article posted April 20, 2008 at 10:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

Did you know that if you were to put a airplane on a conveyor belt moving as fast as the air plane is going in the opposite direction then the air plane will still take off? Most people think it will not fly. I thought it wouldn't fly also, but... I was proved wrong.

Why most people thought it wouldn't take off-Most people think that the energy that makes the airplane take off goes to the wheels

Why it did take off-What they don't know is that the energy goes to the engine witch makes less effect on the wheels if something was moving the same speed in the opposite direction.

Does that make since to you? If you knew that please comment. BYE FOR NOW

Article posted April 19, 2008 at 04:43 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

Soccer is so radical!! It is my favorite sport. Who doesn't like soccer?? This weekend I have 3 games. I hope we win them. My team had a game scheduled for a day when it snowed. HARD. Then it got re-scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday. Today I'm already having a double header. I am going to be so tired. I know we will win all of our games. IF YOU LIKE SOCCER, PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS BLOG ARTICLE. that is all.

I just got back from Arizona. It was so hot there. That was the 3rd state I have ever been to, including washington. I had suck a fun time there I hope I get to back. My mom, my dad, my brother and I went. We stayed in tucson. That is the first state I have ever been to with no ocean. I never saw a rattle snake like I planner. But at least I saw a coyote!! I also saw about 20 lizards. They were a lot smaller than I thought they would be. You should go to Arizona. You will like it.

Article posted April 2, 2008 at 02:54 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 32