Copyright (c) 2014 by Marc i Raul Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Marc i Raul -- Blogmeister

be happy!!

Caldes de Montbui

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Marc i Raul

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

If I want to go to Finland by car I have to go through many countries before arriving to Helsinki. These countries are France-Germany-Poland-Belarus and Russia.In Estonia I have to take a ferry between Estonia to Finland.
The quickest way to go to Finland is by plane and the name of the airport of the capital Helsinki is Vantaa.
The Finland flag is blue white and and in the meedle of this flag there is a great cross.
The official currency of Finland is the euro and this country joined to monetary sistem in 2002.
In the southern and eastern part of Finalnd, summer temperature often rises to +20 degrees or more and winter temperatures drops to -20 degrees.
Santapark is the house of Santa claus and is in the Finnish lapland.The name of the most popular medieval town in Finland is Turku where I can know about vikings.It used to be the country capital and features a 750 years old restored 13th century castel witch now serves as a viking museum.
After being part of Sweeden first, and then Russia, Finland won is complete independence in 1917.
Finland is a member of the Europen Union.

Article posted November 21, 2007 at 08:42 AM • comment • Reads 71 • see all articles

We are two friends from Caldes de Montbui.My name is Raul and my favourite hobbie is drawing I have black hair. I'm Marc and my favourite hobbie is playing roller hochey I have brown hair.