Copyright (c) 2014 by Marc i Raul Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Marc i Raul -- Blogmeister

be happy!!

Caldes de Montbui

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Marc i Raul

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

Heey
The town festival is a big party, is celbrated in a special week.
In my town came a funfair.It is very good because my friend and I or my family and I go every day
In this party many performances are celebrated:
Teather,concerts,conferences,aids of drawing, Exhibitions,races and more......
I am the second winner of the aid of drawing!!!
Also the traditional spectacles are celebrated:
The dance of the giants (the gigants are a big structure with person form and a man puts itself inside)the "castellers" or humans towers (He it is a group of people who climb one upon another to build a tower, and the very important espectacle: the devils (He is a group of people who With firecrackers and fireworks they make of the streets a fire hell)and more.....
is verey, very exciting..

Do you celebrate a simalar party?when?
You can see the photos with the festival town in tihs web:www.caldesdemontbui.cat/festamajor/

bye bye

Article posted October 23, 2007 at 05:31 AM • comment (2) • Reads 87 • see all articles

We are two friends from Caldes de Montbui.My name is Raul and my favourite hobbie is drawing I have black hair. I'm Marc and my favourite hobbie is playing roller hochey I have brown hair.