Copyright (c) 2014 by Karen i Mila Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Karen i Mila -- Blogmeister

>>dancing in the moonlight¨...*-

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Karen i Mila teacher: Dolors Permanyer
our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

Article posted June 2, 2008 at 09:58 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 278

things that i will never forget??

I'll never forget my partner and Juliane and all the funny time that I had with them, for example when we went together to Heureka and juliane was very hungry because she didn't want to eat "makara". Or maybe when Heli and me went to Linnämaki and at the night we saw eurovision! Other of my funny memories was when I rode juliane's horse (I remember his name but I don't know how to write it!. it is something like "maiestra"=D)

I think that all the moments that I was in there were funny and unforgettable for me!!!

Article posted February 5, 2008 at 11:56 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 127

This is Karent speaking about her last Christmas holidays:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

This is Mila. She tells us about her special Christmas....

mila.mp3

Article posted December 18, 2007 at 11:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 71

When we will arrive to helsinki we would like visit many places of Helsinki, take a bus and maybe go to one of the museums.

we would like to go to an atraction parrk it would bw very funny

Article posted November 20, 2007 at 11:30 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 173

In Finland's capital there live half million people.

Three big towns near Helsinki are Vantaa, Espoo and Turku.

In Helsinki we can go to many hostels, for example:

Hostel Stadion, Hostel Satakuntatalo, Hostel Viaporin Visiitti, Hostel Eurohostel and Hostel Mekka.

Three of Helsinki muesums are: The Finnish Museum of Photography. The opening hours are Mon-Fri 9:00-15:00 and the Guided tours cost 55 euros on weekdays, and 68 euros on Saturdays and holidays. Tours for school groups cost 36 euros (children under 18).

Another museum is Athenium Art Museum it's open mon-sat 10:00-19:00. The price is 35 euros for person.

The e-mail adress is: nfo@wadsworthatheneum.org

The last one is Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma

its openninig tue-sat and the price is 45 euros.

You can have more information in: Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma (Nykytaiteen Museum.

One atraction park of Helsinki is: Helsinki zoo, S

SEA LIFE HELSINKI, for more information here is an e-mail:info@sealife.fi.

Some winter activities that we could do in Helsinki is snowboarding, skiing and ice skating.

Some summer activities are: go to the beach, surfing and sailing.

Sibelius is an interesting monument in Finland.

Suomenlinna is a major monument of military architecture.

It is localitzed on the islands just off Helsinki.

Other sihgts that we can go are: the zoo, the atraction park, the contemporany museum and a café.

The Beautiful Canal Route is the most spectacular sea route around Helsinki,this route can be seen only on board the vessels of Sun Lines.The prices are: 18 euros for alduts, 8 euros for children (5-12 years), 38 euros for all the family.

The timetable is: May 1st and 8th-30th 11:00, 13:00, 15:00. May 31st Sep 7th 10:30 11:30 12:30 13:;30 14:30 15:30 16:30 17:30 and 18:30

Here is a web to move around Helsinki:

[LINK]

Article posted November 20, 2007 at 11:06 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 79

1.What is your favorite or the most interesting thing you like about blogging?

Talk to other people of different countries.

2.Does blogging help you learn more writing and language?

Yes, of course.

3.What is the worst problem you have in blogging?

That we have to work a lot.

Article posted November 20, 2007 at 10:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 80

check in: comprovar el vol

departure: sortida

flight: vol

arrivals: arrivada

gate: porta

on board: a bord

crew: tripulació

delay: retràs

5 new words

deice: pedregada

complimentary: gratuït

board: embarcar

slightly: lleguerament

outside: a fora

Article posted October 23, 2007 at 11:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 81

*On 12th October the festivals town of Caldes started.

There was a fair, bonfires, activities for the children...

The best thing for us is the funfair.

There were lots of atractions and the people were always out of their house.

The next night was the "correfoc" where "the devils of Caldes" threw bonfires and they made a lot of noise.

In Caldes'festivals made concerts too.

After the "correfocs" the people started to drink beer, alchol...This is called "correbars".

These were some of the things we done in Caldes.*

Article posted October 22, 2007 at 10:07 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 81

What we expect of this credit/project is to have fun, meet foreign people and improve our English. Mila doesn't like planes very much, but what can she do? We also expect to go to the beach, but in May it's not a good idea.

Well, coment please!!

travel to helsinki

Article posted October 9, 2007 at 11:11 AM GMT0 • comment (10) • Reads 86

I’m Karen I’m 14. I live in Caldes de Montbui. I’ve got black hair and black eyes. I’m not short and not tall I’m always happy it’s strange that I’m sad. My favourite food is black chocolate and soup and I don’t like vegetables. I like swimming but I hate running. I love music. I live with my mom and my sister Tatiana. I have two cats called Tom & Jerry. Now Tom is lost and Jerry is lonely and sad.

My daily routine is: get up at 7:00, have a shower, have breakfast and go to school, at 13:30 go to house for lunch and watch TV. Then, at 15:30 return to the school until 17:30, after I go to the library or a friend’s hose to do homework. Sometimes I go to pick up my sister at her school. At weekends I meet friends or go to a CAU that it’s a place where I do more things.

My friends: I love my friends they are important people after my family, they help me and I help them, they are kind with me and I’m kind with them. We do many things together.

I have to go now I am waiting for your coments.

Bye bye see you soon. Kisses!!

Karen

Our names are Karen and Mila and we are 14 years old. We are students of a high school called IES MANOLO HUGUÈ and we like english. We are friends but we aren't at the same class. We have known each other for 3 years. Me, Karen, I have studied English since I was eight I like languages and travelling around the world. I would like to travel to India, New York and many other countries. And me, Mila I like English too because since I was six I'm studying English and I also love travelling.