Copyright (c) 2014 by Karen i Mila Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Karen i Mila -- Blogmeister

>>dancing in the moonlight¨...*-

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Karen i Mila teacher: Dolors Permanyer
our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

Title: New bloggers (11/17/07)
Description: We are becoming popular among the blogger users. Apart from the Finns other bloggers would like to join us. This means that our blog is read by a global real audience and that our global community is getting larger.

Our blog contains now links to the blogs of other two year nine English classes (Australia and Germany). The students in those blogs are your age. They live in other countries, but thanks to blogging we can communicate all together.

TO MY SPANISH "AND FINNISH" STUDENTS

1. Go to "Year nine class in Australia" and read the article: "Blogging as communication, connection, conversation".
2. Write your blog article doing the assignment given in "Blogging as communication, connection, conversation".

We are becoming popular among the blogger users. Apart from the Finns other bloggers would like to join us. This means that our blog is read by a global real audience and that our global community is getting larger.

TO MY SPANISH "AND FINNISH" STUDENTS

2. Do the assignments given in "Blogging as communication, connection, conversation" and write a new article with your thoughts on the three ideas.

Article posted November 20, 2007 at 11:00 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 193

1. What is your favorite or the most interesting thing you like about blogging?

-I like that everybady around the world can see the blog and send comments

2. Does blogging help you learn more writing and language?

-Yes, because our objective is that other people understand our articles.

3. What is the worst problem you have in blogging?

- Sometimes is difficult for me to write somewords in English.

Article posted November 19, 2007 at 10:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 215

1.What is your favorite or the most interesting thing you like about blogging?

We can meet new people of other countries.

2.Does blogging help you learn more writing and language? Yes, I learn more words.

3.What is the worst problem you have in blogging?

Sometimes I don't understand some words.

Article posted November 19, 2007 at 09:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 116

1. What is your favorite or the most interesting thing you like about blogging? Meeting new people! And send more coments.

2. Does blogging help you learn more writing and language? Yes. I learn more writing and English language.

3. What is the worst problem you have in blogging? That is a bit impersonal, everybody can read the articles.

by by

Article posted November 19, 2007 at 10:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 176

I like bloging because I meet new people, and I learn new things about other countries.

yes a little, I learn new words, or expressions.

I haven't any problem .

Article posted November 19, 2007 at 09:52 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 115

celebrations, Because you learn things different from other cultures and countries

yes, but more writing, not much language because we can't express in this blog, we don't talk.

There are many links, and at sometimes I am lost in the many pages.

Our names are Karen and Mila and we are 14 years old. We are students of a high school called IES MANOLO HUGUÈ and we like english. We are friends but we aren't at the same class. We have known each other for 3 years. Me, Karen, I have studied English since I was eight I like languages and travelling around the world. I would like to travel to India, New York and many other countries. And me, Mila I like English too because since I was six I'm studying English and I also love travelling.