Copyright (c) 2014 by Dragon Fruit Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dragon Fruit -- Blogmeister

2007-2008

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Dragon Fruit

teacher: Molly McGraw

The Grim Grotto is a fiction/adventure book about bravery. It takes place in a submarine and V.F.D. The main characters of this story are Violet, Klaus and Sunny. Their major problem is the greedy man Count Olaf and V.F.D. Violet, Klaus and Sunny try to solve this problem by trying to make Count Olaf not destroy V.F.D's last safe place. I like this book because you never want to put this book down, and you get to know the Baudulaire Orphans. I think someone else would like it because the characters are very nice and you get to know Violet, Klaus and Sunny! I hope you enjoy reading The Grim Grotto as much as I have!

Article posted December 5, 2007 at 12:35 PM • comment (4) • Reads 41 • see all articles