Copyright (c) 2014 by Raspberry Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Raspberry -- Blogmeister

2007-2008

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Raspberry

teacher: Molly McGraw

Chapter 4

Katy whizzed through time- again. She was prepared for zipping around the house once more and slamming into her body. As she vomited again and again- she was used to it now- the time machine came to a halt. Katy stepped out of the time machine after she had recovered, and looked around. She was in her garage again. It figured- she had started in this place.

Katy walked into her house and started to zoom around the house, just like she had expected. It was just like her first adventure. She zipped around the house and slammed into something- herself. This time though, she wasn’t as woozy, so she didn’t puke as much as she had on her first trip.

Finally, Katy was herself again. She walked up the stairs, excited to see if her plan had worked. When she walked into her parent’s room, she saw a phenomenal sight. Katy saw her parents together. They were laughing and talking on their bed. They both had smiles on their faces.

Katy walked out of the room, deciding not to spoil the fun they were having. She closed the door quietly and went downstairs to get a snack. Like a normal girl, living a normal life. The kind of life Katy wanted.

Article posted March 25, 2008 at 09:56 PM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles