by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Our environment is a system becouse if a certain species of squirrel dies out a kind of hawk might die out to because that type of squirrel was that hawks main source of food. So the hawk would die because all its food would be gone.So thats how the environment is a system.

Article posted April 21, 2008 at 09:44 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 64

first i went to South Paris-5th,NY that took me to Ms.Ruskins class,Australia witch is as far as i could go so heres a link to her blog Ms.Ruskins blog

ok well i will see you later

Article posted April 17, 2008 at 08:33 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 55

did you know that my favorite foood is chocolate?

did you know my favorite thing to do is play sports?

did you know that my favorite drink is soda?

i knew all of this stuff!?!

see ya

wiglaf

Article posted April 15, 2008 at 07:42 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 78

Right now im sitting in room two talking to Jusjoking in washington.I see 7 people on the computer that are on dragonblogs. I see my teacher Prof. McGonagll. I hear Klaus talking to himself. I smell fart that just released from countolaf. I can taste breakfast cause i havent eaten lunch yet.I can feel my head hurting cause i had a headache earlier.

wasnt that awesome

see you later

Wiglaf

Article posted April 15, 2008 at 07:20 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 85

heres what i did over spring break. nothing all i did was hang out at my moms house.it was really fun i got my rappelz character to lvl 28. that was the best spring break in the history of time.(that last sentense was sarcasm)

bye

Article posted March 13, 2008 at 08:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 62

Why I want to go to Alaska

March 11, 2008

Final writing assignment

Wiglaf

Dear Mom & Dad,

I want to go to Alaska this year instead of something boring like last year. Here are a couple of reasons I want to go to Alaska instead of an art museum. I want to go to Alaska because then I would get to see the Iditarod, which is the oldest sled dog race in the United States, and people come from all over just to be in it. It would be really fun to watch it and meet the racers. The racers are called mushers because when they’re going along the trail they yell mush instead of go. On the team there are 16 dogs in the beginning and they lose and gain dogs throughout the race and you have to have at least 6 dogs to finish the race. Right now my favorite musher in the iditarod is Warren Palfrey. The race is over now Warren got 26th place. So I don’t think he got any prize money but it must have been fun still.

I should probably tell you about the weather there to it is really cold there. And any water there freezes up in the wintertime. There is a lot of snow and ice there too so that’s what makes it really cold there. And a lot of people up there get frostbite really easily so if we go we should remember to pack warm clothes.

Now im going to tell you about the history of the Iditarod sled dog race. The trail that the Iditarod is on used to be a supply trail to deliver medicine to Nome from Anchorage. Dog sled teams used to be sent out on trails to Nome to bring the medicine. Along time ago Nome was saved because a relay of dogsled teams were sent out to bring medicine.

Now its time for me to tell you about the geography of Alaska. Alaska has a lot of mountains and when I say a lot I mean a lot. Alaska has a whole bunch of windy roads and trails that’s probably just more spots for the iditarod trail to go along. Alaska has a lot of rivers, lakes and streams. Oh and the waters really cold so ah don’t fall in.

Now for my closing paragraph. So if we went to Alaska I might find oil and earn us millions, so why not go? If we went it would be so much more fun than last year doesn’t you think? (Probably not) alright that’s all for now see ya later.

I am doing an iditarod project with some other kids in the world. This is how you get to mygroup page. This is how you get to the iditarod official homepage.This is a link to my mushers page Warren Palfrey This is a link to the main project page. Heres a link to Klaus's blog. Heres a link to Miss Attitude's blog. Heres a link to Jenna's blog. Well that is all for today bye.

Article posted February 6, 2008 at 10:10 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 48

My class went to BHS today we went there to listen to the choir,orchastra and band it was really fun.My favorite was the band it was awesome and really loud. I want to play the jazz flute. The choir sang a song in latin and the boys group sang something in russian. The orchestra played pirates of the carribian it was really cool.

Bullying looks like hurting mean words not being nice to someone. The difference between conflict and bullying is when someone is getting bullyed they are in pain or just getting threatened. Conflict is when two friends are arguing about something cause they disagree. I see conflict every day with me and my sister i see bullying when my step brother is being mean to my sister.

If the DECLARATION OF Independance were to DECOMPOSE everyone would talk about the DECOMPOSITION of the DECLARATION. People would EXAMINE how the DECLARATION decomposed. People would ORGANIZE rants and stuff about not being able to see the DECLARATION. The people that handled the DECLARATION wouldnt EXPOSE it to the press. The people that handle the DECLARATION would have to DISPOSE of the DECLARATION but its a very important document. So thats why it would stink if the DECLARATION DECOMPOSED.

Ninja!