Copyright (c) 2014 by Zareya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zareya -- Blogmeister

Zareya's WORLD

Room Twelve Alumni

by Zareya

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My Brother's Thirteenth Birthday
Zareya
My Brother’s Thirteenth Birthday
March 25, 2008

My brother’s birthday is today and he got $100 dollars from my mom. It’s his first teen age. I’m excited but I can’t go to church today because I’ll be with him for the day. I want to see how excited he’ll be when he opens his card. I am very happy because now we have two people in the house who are teens. I can’t wait until I’m at least two digits next year. I am proud of him because he has to be responsible and act like a gentleman and still be good at school while he starts to grow up. My mom will be happy to know that he’s done well at school and is in honors math. He has been a great brother and I expect to see the same as he grows up. I love him so much. It’s not because he gives me stuff it’s because he gives me love like a brother should to his sister. He also will do anything to know that I’m okay. He is going to be treated like a teen by helping around the house. Helping mom get groceries and exercising like my older brother does sometimes with my mom. I am happy that he’s thirteen because over the years I was talking about him being a teen because he has more responsibilities to do not just at home, everywhere he’s at. He deserves to be a role model for me because I will always look up to him.

Article posted March 25, 2008 at 01:52 PM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles