Copyright (c) 2014 by Zareya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zareya -- Blogmeister

Zareya's WORLD

Room Twelve Alumni

by Zareya

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Zareya
Journal
March 10, 2008

On Saturday night. My weekend was great because a sleepover and saw ATL and Who’s Your Caddy and when we were done watching movies we stayed up for a little while and when I went to bed it was like 3:00am.

On Sunday. We also played volleyball outside and football. The neighbor’s mom was coming out on their porch to see what we were doing to make sure we weren’t picking on her children. I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know what they were saying to each other.

On Friday I was at my dad’s until Saturday because we were waiting to be taken to the bowling alley to play bowling, play some games that have coins needed. Then we had a room there to eat our cake and food and then live so we can start the party at there house.

We also got to go play basketball for just like a minute because it was too dark and some people were scared because there were dogs around and we couldn’t see at night because it was too late to play.

Then my mom came on Sunday and stayed for like and hour played with my family went to my brother’s game and went home to play and do things for a couple of hours and then went to bed.

March 11, 2008

What’s on my mind is what I’m going to do at science because it might be hard because Ms. Salter asked my mom if she can help us with science today. I think it’s with the big thick strings because she said next time we are going to do something with different shaped strings.

What’s also on my mind is my grandpa because I haven’t seen him in a long time. It has been like three weeks since I’ve seen him starting from February.

My dad is also doing things on the weekends that I don’t know about so that’s what I’m wondering about it.

My mom is also doing things while I’m at school but I’m happy that she can do something together.

March 12, 2008
I feel great about my report card coming out on Monday because I always get good reports on all my report cards. I’ve never had one saying that I was mean or I wasn’t listening.

My mom looks at them and then we she thinks there good we go to Target and get things that we want because we did good. That’s not why I like report cards the reason is because I get to be excited that I had a good one this year.

What happens with my report cards is my mom always has our dresser in the living room so she puts it there so she can show it to my daddy or to keep for us to compare with the other ones we have when we get older.

My dad sometimes gets me clothes when I have good report cards and I always like to wear them that day we I get them because my mom helps my dad pick something out for us.

I always know that I’m going to get good grades because I take my time and I also get help with everything if I don’t know it.

March 13, 2008

What’s on my mind is what I’m going to do on the weekends. Also I know what I’m going to bring for show and tell this week. My mom has to say that it’s okay if I can take it from her book that I’ve looked in before last weekend.

Also I am wondering where my grandpa is today and where will he be tomorrow. I haven’t seen him since February. My mom said that he’s doing fine but I still want to see him soon because I miss him very much, we all do.

My dad also is doing something important today that I’m excited for him to do but I can’t say what he’s doing because it’s a family secret.

My dad’s Dad, and, Mom and Sister, and Brothers I haven’t seen in a while and I miss them to but I think my dad doesn’t want me to go because he doesn’t even know where my Auntie Shawn lives because she moved.

I miss my family that I don’t see all the time because I have to be with my mom and sister and brothers because I have to go to school every week day so I can get a education and go to college and get a basketball scholarship.

March 14, 2008
My weekend plans are to spend time with my dad and my family. I am also trying to do more things with my Auntie Shawn and her baby. I don’t know why I haven’t seen her in a while because I miss her very much and I’d love to see her before I have to go back to school on Monday.

My mom also might have to go to the gym in the morning so my brothers might have to take care of me and Zakeya tomorrow and the day after that.

I haven’t seen my Auntie Regina in a long time and her children so that’s what I want to get a chance to do this weekend and I might call my cousins and old friends that I miss so much they were like that’s what I want in friends, friends that are nice to me, don’t leave me out of things, and people who do yell at me.

My family is sometimes away from me and that’s what I don’t like but I’d rather stay here with some great friends and enjoy what I’ve got which is very great friends.

Article posted March 14, 2008 at 11:19 AM • comment • Reads 76 • see all articles