Copyright (c) 2014 by MM2 Maronas Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM2 Maronas -- Blogmeister

Class of 2009

We are 5th graders at Palmer Elementary. We love blogging and using technology to improve our literacy skills!

by MM2 Maronas

teacher: Suzanne Kick

Mrs.Barrett 03/08/09
Even more survey quesions 03/04/09
Sunny 03/01/09
Boys and Girls 02/09/09
what is it ??? 02/09/09
Whats Up ???? 02/09/09
Penguin Resolutions 01/30/09
Twilight 01/27/09
If I Were Stranded 01/27/09
My Christmas Song 12/23/08
My Holiday Traditions 12/03/08
ME 10/22/08
Soccer 10/15/08
Sniffelstilson 10/15/08
Friends 10/02/08
Thorns and Roses 09/28/08
The Clique 04/30/08
Challenging Sport 01/22/08

Article posted March 9, 2009 at 02:03 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 61

Dear Mrs.Barrett i want to know a little bit about you. Whats your first name? What sports do you like? What's your favorite color? My name is mm2 maronas. I like soccer. My favorite color is orange and green.

1 I would not want to meet Causis from the twilight series.Because he's evil

2.I would want to hang out with Edward Cullen from the twilight series. because he's really nice.

HI its Sunny.I miss Seattle a lot.But Im having so much fun in S.U. Me and MM2 Maronas played basketball.It was really cold.We only played for a few minutes, because the wind was fierce.

Boys think girls are not as good as sports. Your wrong were just as good. Boys tease girls.But the girl secretly likes him.The bond between them is weird in a good way.

I'm gonna give you statements about a food and you have to guess what it is.

Its round.

Its tropical.

It can come from Flordia.

Its juicey.

Its orange.

So what is it ? Tell me in a comment and i will tell you the right answer next week.

Hey its me ! I wanted to know whats going on with you. Like do you like the snow? Do you want Spring? So whats going on with you? Anything new? When are your outside sports starting? I will also answer these quesions. Hate snow, want Spring, nothing new, my outside sports are starting in 10 months. Now its your turn

“ Penguin” Resolutions

1/22/09

It’s a new year, an amazing time for resolutions. This 2009 I have some resolutions. I’m going to work on going to bed earlier. I’m going to help the environment. I will be kind to my brother. These are some ways that will help me be a better me. This is how I can improve this 2009.

I would like to go to bed earlier. I want to go to bed earlier because, I need energy for the next day. Also I get really tired later. I sleep in and have to rush on weekdays. Instead of reading later in night I will read earlier in night. You know what I can set an alarm clock to tell me when to go to bed.

One thing I need to improve on is being sweet to my little brother. These are some reasons, he’s my brother. I need to help take care of him he’s family. He whimpers when I don’t play with him. I don’t like when he whines. My brother doesn’t like to play alone. I love him so I guess I could play after school. Maybe in the summer I can teach him to swim.

I really need to help the environment more. The Earth is are air we need it so we owe it. Water is being polluted we need to do something. Whenever I see something on the ground I will pick it up. I could pick up cans. We can all start helping, maybe by recycling. Lets help this 2009.

This 2009 is a amazing time for resolutions. This 2009 I have some resolutions. I will help the environment. I can be kind to my little brother. I will go to bed earlier. I can be a better me. This is new and improved me this 2009. You can be a better you too.

Article posted January 28, 2009 at 12:19 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 34

Twilight takes me out of reality sets me free. I will never forget the amazing story of how love will always win. And people may think its stupid. I dont think its stupid its important. No one can ever take it away from me. This story is sad, scary, and most of all shows what i want. When i just got my feelings hurt all i want to do is read. When i reached the words the end i always think the beginning of the end. But here it was different it really felt like the end. I think i like it so much is because it makes me remember Peter Pan. I always wanted Peter to come now i want Edward. All i really want is for someone to love me for me always. Twilight is my life now. I WANT BELLA'S LIFE ! So just dont predict its bad its not. Its a magical world, our world in discise.

Article posted January 28, 2009 at 12:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

If i were stranded and i could only take one book i would chose the Twilight series. I would not know witch book to chose they're all really good.

Tune of Frosty

The snow is turning white.

The tree is up with delight.

oh oh oh.

A sled going down a hill.

The snow is turning white.

Delight delight delight.

The frost sliding on the window.

Snowman being build.

My gingerbread is hiding in my lunchbox.

On Christmas we always celebrate at our house. Its fun geting everything ready. By the time everyone gets there we're all hungry. My aunts, uncles, and cousins are always late , but not my grandparents they're always early. We say a prayer before we eat the ontray. One of my uncles lives in Virginia but he always makes it. I bet your woundering about presents we open presents from are ants and uncles on Chrismas Eve. On Thanksgiving we pull names out of a hat to see who gets us a present. I always get my aunt Dennees. When it gets late we watch Christmas movies.

Article posted October 23, 2008 at 01:44 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 33

Hey whats up i'm MM2 Maronas. I'm a well behaved, sporty, Jonas Brother lover,girl who has tons of amazing friends. Everyone should have friends. anyways I think everyone should be involved with something,i do soccer. Sometimes i think whats gonna happen in life or will the world ever die.

Article posted October 15, 2008 at 11:05 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 35

I just started soccer this year and it was the best decision of my life. I've made new friends, I get more exercise, and have lots of fun. For me soccer just seems right I hate running but I love soccer. Kicking a ball might seem boring but Its a whole lot of fun. SEE YOU ON THE FIELD.

I think Sniffelstilson Is a good name for the bloodhond, because the dog sniffs amazingly and he needs a name. Someone has to name him. The name Is fun and memerable everyone could love If you gave it a chance.

Article posted October 3, 2008 at 01:22 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 34

Friends... gotta love them, they'll get you threw rough and smooth, thin and thick. Friends have to know you, have to respect your feelings, and respect that you hang out with other people. Friends are the roses that help you threw the garden of life. Friends are your future and your help when your down, like a counseler but better. You need to have at least one friend, but you know the saying the more friends the merrier. You have to tell them everything.

Article posted September 28, 2008 at 07:43 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

I love this line, some grumble that roses have thorns and others celebrate that thorns have roses.I love this line, because It says that sometimes people see things differently even though Its the same thing.It also says there Is a reason for everything, even thorns.If thorns pricked you accidently, you should forgive and forget. You shouldn't be mean even If the thorns don't understand you, God knows.

A novel by Lisi Harrison, Americas #1 best selling series. It’s about a poor girl named Claire who comes to live with a rich, snotty, & popular girl named Massie. Will the two girls get along, or will Massie deny her? Read the book to find out.

I think that cheerleading should be very important to people because it is the most challenging sport. I know you may think that football is the most challenging sport, but it is NOT! Think about it football you have lots of gear on and protection things but cheerleading all you have on is a skirt? Cheerleaders fall head first on the floor all the time. Sometimes cheerleaders even die. One when I was in 1st grade there was a girl on the news who fell off her stunt and died. You could call a football player lucky compared to a cheerleader .So if you know someone that is a cheerleader enjoy every minute of being with them. Oh and if you are a football player or a person who likes football and you still think football is the most challenging sport that is your opinion and I have mine.