Copyright (c) 2014 by AC Bronx Boy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AC Bronx Boy -- Blogmeister

Class of 2009

We are 5th graders at Palmer Elementary. We love blogging and using technology to improve our literacy skills!

by AC Bronx Boy

teacher: Suzanne Kick

I LOVE MY DOGS I have to little puppys. 1 is called bella shes soooo CUTE. Shes also very pretty because even her name makes sence about her. You might know this or you might not but bella means beauteful. Thats why we named her bella.

Now that you hered about bella now i think you should know about Baxter. Baxter is very cute but even know hes a boy you would never he is. He looks like a pretty girl but we all know hes not. If you were to live with baxter you would not think of him as a good boy. He jumps on are tables and EATES ALL ARE FOOD it drives us crazy. When my mom and dad yell at him i feel real bad for him so i just have to sneak in a kiss.

IM A DOG FREAK! By the way if you wanted to know what kind of dog this is, its a shiz su. commet back at soccer star diva.

Hi Miss.Barrett I just wanted to ask a few questions!

1. I'm wondering what's your favorite boo?

2. What's your favorite dog, mines pugs or shitzu?

3. what's your favorite t.v show?

I would never want to meet Judy Moody, because she is very mean.

I would ride a bike with a giant because if we were riding on a 2 seated bike i wouldn't have to do any work at all.

It is a instrument

it is a wood wind instrument

it has a reed

it is a very big instrument

it is usally gold and black

CAN YOU GUESS IT?

1/26/09 My Resolutions For 2009

Remember, there are a ton of resolutions for this New Year 2009. So lets share them. These are my resolutions for 2009. I’m going to work on getting to bed earlier, I’m going to work on not fighting with my brothers and, to get awesome grades. These are ways that I can improve to the New Year. So lets get improving.

My first, resolution I’m going to work on is going to bed earlier. I really want to work on going to bed at 9 o’clock. So, then I won’t be so tired all the time. That way I won’t be so grumpy. Also I will be alert for school and have enough energy for soccer and gymnastics. I also should remember NO sleepovers on Saturdays or Sundays because then I will be too tired for school. I can have sleepovers on Fridays but not on Saturdays or Sundays. That was one of my promises I just shared with you.

I’m also going to share my second resolution. My second resolution is to not fight with my brothers! Not fighting with my brothers is very important and a very hard promise to follow. My brother always hurt me. I have just learned to walk away. If I don’t if I don’t walk away then I will get even m ore hurt. If I don’t fight with them then maybe they will be nicer. If we do stop fighting are house will be quiet and there will be no more stress on my parents. Plus I really don’t want to get yelled at any more. I want to stop fighting with Jacob and Adam because I always fight with them. Jordan my other brother I don’t really fight with him. I am going to stop fighting with my brothers this year. That was my second resolution.

Now here is my third resolution. My third resolution is to get awesome grades. It is very important to get awesome grades because then I can get awesome reports from my mom and dad. Also getting awesome grades is a good way to show Miss. G I’m trying my hardest and always listening. I also want to be smart and go to college. Good grades for me is getting 4’s and 3.5’s those are what I should be getting. I will study and, read, and practice my facts. That is how I am going to get awesome grades.

I shared all my resolutions for this year. I will go to bed earlier, I will not fight with my brothers, and I will get awesome grades. Remember you can always make resolutions. So, why not share them with other people. So write them down on a piece of paper and there you go theirs your resolutions. That is all for this year.

Article posted December 19, 2008 at 04:09 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 38

On christmas day all my cousins, and my aunt and uncle. All of us gather around the chrismas tree and we open all are presents. Then we all eat a great big feast. Like cabbage and, corn beef. Then we will have dessert.(my grandma makes the best cheese cake ever) She also makes choclate pie. After every bodys done eating. We go to the tree again and every body trys to find a pickle and who ever finds it gets an extra present. Thats my holiday tradition.

Article posted December 18, 2008 at 07:00 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 35

1.I have two dogs, three fish, and a lizard.

2.My favorit sport's are soccer, gymnastics, and basket ball.

3.My favorit colors are purpel, and orange.

4.I play the clarinet.

5.I'v got stiches before ''34'' stiches and I broke my ankle.

6.I have six people in my family. Three brothers and me and my mom and dad.

Article posted October 3, 2008 at 01:31 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

This quote means alot to me because I know when I sing a song that I really don't like you can tell that it is not from my heart. I think it is a great example because it helps a lot of people. Say you were a famous singer and your fans would not like it if you just sang plain. They would like you to sing with your heart and give it your own pizzazz. I like my quote because it makes people more confident in themselves and I know it will help me in the future.