Copyright (c) 2014 by SB Katie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SB Katie -- Blogmeister

Class of 2009

We are 5th graders at Palmer Elementary. We love blogging and using technology to improve our literacy skills!

by SB Katie

teacher: Suzanne Kick

Many people went to different places like one went to Mexico one North Carolina,Florida And I can't remember them all but saddly me and my family stayed home but I had a odd story to tell.

Between Friday and Saturday my bird died and it is odd all my pets are dieing like my opposom yea I had a opposom, and my fish now my bird so now I have no more pets except one but my mom makes me keep him in the down stairs but don't worry he is a very friendly bird and our down stairs is where we are the most so we see him alot.

So that is it I have to go I will add more later.

HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!

If you guessed Mexico you would be correct!

Columbia has the most known bird species (and if you know me I love birds!!)

I will have another one for you people soon=http://

:) (:

I have a perfect question.

I could not think of it till now.

How did you become Deaf?

Were you born like that , something happen.

I cannot name them all so i will drop it here.

Comment me back.

I am thinking of a place?

It is warm.

The place with the most known bird species is in there.

I speak spanish if I live there!

I am not in the U.S.

Taco time!!

I cannot give you another hint because you probably know it by now!

I am not a squirel, cat, otter, or a geribil I am a ferret. Ferrets are actually native here. Ferrets are related to fishers and they are just a furry bundle of energy. I have 2 ferrets too! :)

I have a assignment for you!

Can guess this animal?

I am furry,

I am small,

I look like a miniature raccoon,

Pet stores usually if they are bigger have me,

last hint is there relative ( fishers) are native here where I live.

Can you guess what I am? Comment if you have a guess!

I will tell you this I have 2 of these! And I will tell you during winter break!

I have finished my book, "Because of Winn~Dixie." About a month ago but i have now desided to wright it now.

Title of book - Because of Winn~Dixie

Author - Kate DiCamillo

Publisher - Scholastic Inc. Copyright Date - 2000

Appealing Cover ****

Interesting Characters ****

Exciting Story ****

Good Ending ****

Good Descriptions ****

Star here if this book toadally rocks ='http://*

Summary Ten-year-old India Opal Buloni describes her first summer in the town of Naomi, Florida, and all of the good things that happen to her are because of her big, ugly dog winn~dixie. Named by where she found him the winn~dixie super market.

If I was stranded on a deserted island I would choose A Dogs Life because it had outstanding descriptions, ending story, characters and cover I would recommend this book to any one whole likes or loves dogs.

Summery - "I can't speak for all dogs. Not all dogs are alike. And most certainly, not all dogs have the same experiences..."

Squirrel is not like most dogs Born a stray, she must make her own way in the word., facing busy highways, changing seasons, and both gentle and brutal humans. Her life story, in her own words,is marked by loss, but also by an inspiring instinct to survive. And when it seems she will roam the woods and country roads alone forever, she meets two friends who, in very different ways, define her fate.

At once heartrending and hopeful Ann Martin's exquisite story of a dogs life is told with her trademark grace and insight.

If I could chose to be invisible, breath underwater, or fly I would chose to be invisible because what good would flying do me, and where would I stay underwater so long but if i am invisible I could sneek by my parents and a whole bunch more I could even get my brother back for stealing 18 dollers from me. I know being able to fly would be cool, but being able to turn invisible would help me better.

“Penguin” Resolutions 1/30/09

By~ SB ☺

Why do you think resolutions are important? There are some resolutions I am going to do. These are my promises of the new year of 2009. I’m committed to do more activities outside, to fight less with my brother, and to read more. That is what I am going to do. Keep READING to find out how I’m going to be

New and improved this year this year.

What are your resolutions? There is a personal improvement for me to commit to. I am going to stop sitting inside, I am going to go outside! But, the question is how? I have came up with what, where, when, and how.

What and how I am going to do it is I will swim, ride my bike and lodes more. Where? Well, anywhere there is enough room!! I will go outside after school, and the weekends. I hope going outside more will help me with becoming a better hope for my resolutions. In this New Year I will achieve my goals. There is a relative resolution that is going to help me. This year my brother and I will fight less. I want this to happen because we would be less hurt, which would make me happier. My brother's and my relationship has been getting worse over the years. I hope by doing this there will be one less thing to worry about.

There’s a telltale that there is a lion with a thorn in his foot the lion tries to get it out but he could not. Then a mouse comes and the lion is about to eat him then the mouse says he will get it out for him if he cannot he may eat him. So the mouse gets it out and the lion does not eat him. I hope my reading will do me some good like the mouse got for pulling out the thorn. I have a school-based resolution that I hope will help me. I want to do this because I want to keep being a great reader and writer. I will do it on weekdays mostly but I will do it on weekends too! I shall read about an hour a day for at least three to five days. I will do it in and outside of school, mostly chapters to stay at my level. I will do this for myself not anyone else.

T put it all together, there are many ways I could become a better me. But I will start it out simple. I shall get outside, me and my brother will get along better, and last but not the least is I will read more. I have got off track for a while, so wish me luck on this!! I promise to do this with a little help from you.

PS I hope you have made some resolutions too!!