Copyright (c) 2014 by 22ER Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
22ER -- Blogmeister

07-08

Our mascot is the Jet, and if a Jet were to write, it would make words in the sky, so that is where our class blog name comes from! :)

by 22ER

teacher: Ed Warkentin

Book Recommendations 05/14
Great friend! 03/22
What makes a good... 03/13
Hebrews - Who Am I? 03/12
Cinquain 03/12
Jokes 03/12
Literature 03/11
Greeks 03/07
Scicon persuasive essay 03/07

SCICON Trip
Dear D.U.S.D Board members,

I’m writing this letter in regard of not letting of not allowing the class of 2008-2009 to go to Scicon

First, I would have to say that at Scicon cabins play a big role. When we’re in the cabins, we get to meet new people and we learn to get along. We also work on our social skills. For example, when we get back to our cabins, we discuss how our day went.
In addition, Trails are the biggest learning tool of all. Trails provide the natural outdoors that we obviously can’t bring into the classroom. At the same time we’re learning, we are also exercising. When we are hiking we learn how to work together if someone is struggling.

Finally, I know that you’re trying to save money but I have the solution. Fundraisers are only one of many ideas. The real solution is to come together as one community and do every thing we can in our power to save Scicon. All in all, the education of the 2008-2009 class can be saved if we all come together.

Article posted March 6, 2008 at 11:55 AM • comment • Reads 70 • see all articles