Maryalice's Blog!!!-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall
system 06/06/08
Memorial day weekend 05/27/08
summer 05/23/08
My Pets 05/12/08
Cute 05/08/08
Th witich of Blackbird pond 05/01/08
Around the world in 30 minutes 04/29/08
Around the world 04/22/08
poem 04/15/08
fish 04/15/08

My favorite thing about moutain school is the food and the trailles and I like the warm cadan oh and one more thing is that I like the ride up to moutain school. You see Why I like the ride up to moutain school is because I got to see the remaning of a avalanch, The food there I like exepet.But the pasta was made out of weat. And the camban was fun exepet the morning you know why My teacher played a roster call on her alarm and played it over and over again tell we got out of bed it was horrible but fun! And the tralies were fun exept some time we saw deer droping on the ground and it smelled horrible:( but also I got to see the moutains the river and we got to go on to a dock and play fun games. And after a tiring day after all the trailes waking up early falling out of bed we have dinner! we had TACOS and afer that we went to our cadin and got ready for bed went to sleep well some of us were talking. love maryalice

Article posted April 2, 2008 at 02:30 PM • comment • Reads 66 • see all articles