-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Article posted May 30, 2008 at 09:38 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 73

On Thursday We had a trackmeet feild trip and we all got signed to something like shotput,2 laps,75 meter dash,running long jump,and 50 meter dash.I did the 200 Its half a lap and I got 2nd place and my time was 35 seconds!! And our school got 1st place out of all!!

Article posted June 6, 2008 at 05:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

Hey the all city track meet was awsome. I got 3rd place in the 200 meter dash.My time was 37.58 .While I was running I could here the wind rush past my face. It was like being on a beach with the cool ocean breeze. I could here the wind pounding in my ears like what it's like when a big firework gose off right next to you on the 4th of july.After I ran my legs felt like PURE and I mean PURE led. Like those blocks they some times put on prisoners to make it hard to escape well imagine that was on your feet and try to walk with them. But once I got to the bleachers I felt fine. I had a lot of fun. I saw a bunch of my old friends from my old school to my bro's wrestling coach's son.

And that's what happened at the track meet.

Until Next time,

Annabeth

Article posted May 30, 2008 at 10:13 PM GMT • comment (13) • Reads 37

Hi!!

At the track meet my event was one of the first events!!! But we also had a couple other things going on too!! My event was the shot put!!! I don't know what I placed btu I got at least 8th or 9th! In the 75meter dash Taryn got first place and then Sabrina got 3rd!! Then Lemony got 1st for the softball throw! IN the boys relay JustJoking got first then the girls relay we got 3rd!! I cont' rememeber who was running last on the girls relay but we got third!! And in the boys 50 meter dash JustJoking got first. And the girls, we got 2nd or 3rd I can't remember. I was screamong so hard I almost last my voice....but it was fun!!! Thats pretty much it!!

Sincerely,

Goldilocks :)

HI PEOPLE'S,

Well evryone went to this thing called a track meat and It's were you go on diffrent events and go there to see how good they are.

I was In the SHOT PUT and when I through the ball I mest up and my hand snaped backwords but they gave me a second chance but mostly evryone got a second chance.

I was kinda scared because there wasn't much people I new there but there was one girl I new and she suported me as much as she could.

Well that's all I have to say so BYE BYE PEOPLES!!!

I was at the runing long jumpand it was as vary fun and you got to go too time's the 1 time i go 6feet 4inchis the 2 time i got 7feet 1inchis and i was vary happy and i got far for the track meet see you later from,Hermione

Article posted May 30, 2008 at 09:44 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

My class got to go to an all city track meet!!!!

I did the 75 meter dash and I made the FINALS!!!

I ended up getting 4th out of 8!

Since i'm in fifth grade and you can't do many sports through school, this was my first ever track meet. It was one of the things that I will remember from fifth grade.

Waiting for my event was like torture but I guess Professor McG. would love that. (She's the master of torture:) I watched to of my guy friends get first places for the 50 meter in two different heats. Then I watched my friend Goldilocks do amazing in the shot put. Then another friend Violet went to do the 200 meter and got 2nd place. I waited until finally, it was time for my event, the 75 meter. I was running it with my friend Taryn adn my friend from another class, Mariah. I was in the very last heat and I got 2nd place with a time of 12.35. Just hearing my friends yell my name, telling me that I could win gave me confidence. I was in the first lane but it didn't matter cause it was in a strait line. Then I saw the starter of the race put his finger on the trigger and BOOM! I started running and adrenaline pumped through my body. All I concentrated on the finnish line. Everything else seemed of unimportance. Before I knew it, I ran through the finnish line and got 2nd.

I waited after the 400 meter and the 800 meter until finally, the speaker's voice boomed through the stadiom. It said "Here are the finalists for the 75 meter dash..." I couldn't belive it when they called my name. I couldn't even hear anything else but the chearing and yelling. I went down to the track and waited. Professor McG. would be proud fo me for being so tortured at the starting line cause I had to wait five minuets until I got to race. I couldn't hear anything but the boom from the starting line and finally I raced across the finnish line. I got 4th with a time of 12.12. I felt great when people kept coming up to congratulate me. Finally it was time for one of my favorite races even thought I wasn't racing. The Relay Race. The girls realy did amazing and got 3rd place. Then something else amazed me. I was the boys relay team come out and they got...1st!!!! I couldn't belive it! We were all disapointed when we had to leave, but hey we can do it again through school in 6th grade...

When I went to the track meet I waited so long for

my event and when I got there I sucked at it though but I did have fun! I waspretty hungry at the track meet because I didn't eat anything at my

house or vring any food to the track meet. but when we got back to school we were a little late

for recess. then I FINALY got to eat.

Cute Welcome Sign Graphics I really like to do things like this. I hope you can too! please keep visiting and tell others to visit too! Thanks. Look all around!!!!! ( :