RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Book Share
Hey everybody!!
I am reading Gregor and the Marks of Secret.(Its a series) and the books were written by Suzanne Collins. Right now I am on page 255. The main characters are Gregor,Boots,and Luxa(So far). So far thats happened is Gregor goes back to the Underland to visit his mom and for a 7 year olds birthday party(Hazard's). On the way Gregor went to his echolocation leeson with Ripred.(Ripred is a very big mean rat). Gregor brought food for Ripred and apperantly, Ripred was taking care of the Bane.(A BIG white rat Gregor was supposed to kill when he was a pup but couldn't). So Ripred was taking care of him. Gregor was really suprised to see the Bane!! Then after that Gregor goes to the Underland hospital to see his mom! She caught the plague! She was doing SO much better! She was actually sitting up in a chair and she hadn't gotten out of bed since she caught the plague. The the next day when Gregor was supossed to go to his lesson with Ripred he went to the spot where he was supossed to be but Ripred wasn't there. He was really suprised!!! Ripred had never really been late. Well thats all I'm gonna tell you so.. Bye!

Sincerely,
Goldilocks :)

Article posted December 6, 2007 at 10:09 AM • comment • Reads 32 • see all articles