by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Now my class has class pets on Webkinz. Thier names are DragonDog and LilyLeopard. As you can tell by thier names LilyLeopard is a Leopard and DragonDog is a Dog. I have a Webkinz to Her name is Pixie its a Yorkie. My cousin and I have the same dog but her Yorkie is named Trixie. She has so many webkinz. I can't evan tell you how many. Each webkinz has it's own foodFor example Pixie's favorite food is Yummy Yorkie Cotton Candy, Dragon dog's favorite food is 5-Alarm Chili, and Lilly leopard's favorite food is Garlicky Gazelle Tenderloin. Webkinz has it's own special item for example lily leopards special item is Wilds of the Jungle Sofa, and Dragon Dog's special item is Rapid Rescue Fire Truck,and Pixies special item is
Shaggy Yorkie Couch. You can find the pictures at Webkinz.com and clikck on the collection catalog to see the pictures but you need to scroll down until you see a Dalmation, A Yorkie, or A Leopard.

Until next time,
Annabeth

Article posted January 24, 2008 at 03:35 PM • comment (1) • Reads 48 • see all articles