To start off my long weekend my AAU basketball team played in a tournement. Our first game was at 9 am. First my team played a team we beat a lot of times in an exibition game. We won in double overtime by 4 points. Later that day we played at 1:20 pm. We beat a team we never played before by 40. The next morning we played at 9 am (once again). We beat 4th graders by 40. In the semi-finals we played a team that we had already lost to and won by 6. Later that day we played a really good team that we have lost to a lot but beat one time in the championship and lost in overtime by 3.
The next day my brother, my dad, my uncle, and I went to watch high school basketball. The first game was a really good one. One team has one of the best guards in the country. The next game came down to a final secong shot. The team I was rooting for was down 1 and laid it in with 1.5 seconds left and won. This team also has one of the best guards in the country. The next game was not an exciting game. One of the teams won by 40. The last game of the day was a really good game. This team also has one of the best guards in the country. I had a great long weekend

Article posted January 23, 2008 at 04:10 PM • comment • Reads 85 • see all articles