Sunny's DragonBlog Page-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Article posted May 15, 2008 at 05:22 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 135

A couple of weeks ago, one of our chinchillas had baby's. The mother was Spectals. Well also a couple of weeks ago, my dad took the baby chinchillas and checked to see what kind of gender they were. Well there both girls! The Begie one isn't actally a Begie. It's a Shampane! It is a rare color of chinchilla. Her name is Ginger. The Mosaic's name is Domiano! They are so cute!

Article posted May 1, 2008 at 08:23 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 86

Our whole class has just started a new book called the Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare. It just like book group. Professor McGonagall has us put into 3 different groups. When your group is called, you talk about a chapter you read recently. Sometimes Pro. McG would read to us from the book. The book is really good. Here is the summery of the book from the back of the book.

Orphaned Kit Tyler knows, as she gazes for the first time at the cold, bleak shores of Connecticut Colony, that her new home will never be like the shimmering Caribbean islands she left behind. In her relative's stern Puritan community, she feels like a tropical bird that is now caged and lonely. The only place where Kit feels completely free is in the meadows, where she enjoys the company fo the old Quaker woman known as the Witch of Balckbird Pond, and on occasion, her young sailor friend Nat. But when Kit's friendship with the "witch" is discoverd, Kit is faced with suspicion, fear, and anger. She herslef is accused of withcraft!

It has lots of romance. ( So boys, be prepared if you are interested in reading this book.) Politics in the middle, and some history twisted in it. You would love this book!

Article posted April 28, 2008 at 07:17 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 44

Did you know that I had chinchillas? Well I don't blame you if you do because I really didn't talk about. But now you do know that I had chinchillas! Now I will tell you what color of chinchillas I have and there names. Also if they are a male or female.

ADULTS

2 Begies. Both females. Names: Chloe and Spectals.

1 Mosaic. Male. Name: Smokey.

1 Touch of Velet. (TOV) Female. Name: Dusty.

1 Dark Ebony. Male. Name: Blackjack.

BABY'S

Put Spectals and Smokey together to breed. Spectals had 2 baby's. 1 Begie. 1 Mosaic. Mosaic has gray head and rest of body white. Don't know gender. Don't have names. Yet.

Put Dusty and Blackjack together to breed. Dusty is pregnat. Will have baby's soon I'm guessing.

Hope you had fun learning a bit about my wonderful chinchillas! Bye!

Article posted April 23, 2008 at 10:17 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 75

Here are some links to other classroom blogs for this project that we are doing in class.

The project is that we are clicking on blogs on our blog and then clicking other blogs on there blog etc. And then we are trying to find the farthest link as we can. Also we are trying to get all the countries in the world.

Here are the links.

Paul Harrington from Wales.

Allanah K from Moturoa,

New Zealand (I think)
.

Sorry that you guys have to hear this but there is no more blogs that I can hiperlink to you. For to reasons. 1) All of them I get are from somewhere form New Zealand. And 2) They don't say where there from and I can't find any clustermaps. So bye!

P.S.

If you are reading this Professor McGonagall I am sorry. It is just to tough.

Article posted April 17, 2008 at 07:58 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 46

Today was my first WASL day. We did Science. At the begining of 4th grade I asked my dad what science was like. He said that it was really fun. But all my 5th grade friends said that it was hard and not so fun. But today when I did the Science WASL it was so fun! I loved it! YIPEE!!!

Article posted April 15, 2008 at 07:20 PM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 100

Today I will be telling you about my Spring Break.

Monday

Went bowling with my family.

Tuesday

Nothing

Wednesday

Went to the Newton Wave Pool in Canada with 2 familys that are friends with our family.

Thursday

Nothing

Friday

Went to Seattle with my family the whole day and went to the Pacific Science Center. On the way home went to the korean store called Polo World.

The End!

Article posted April 14, 2008 at 09:54 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 42

Right now I am at school, in Rm 2.

I see 2 people, one a classmate and one the teacher.

I see the screen at the top of the classroom.

I hear loud, loud voices that never stop talking. WHEN WILL IT END!!!

I smell the fresh air coming in threw the outside window that is open.

I taste nothing. Nothing at all.

I can feel my paper and my pencil.

Article posted March 25, 2008 at 09:41 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 65

Today I have 3 Cinquian poems. A Cinquian is a type of poetry from France. It goes like this: Line 1: Write a noun(person, place, thing)

Line 2: Write two adjectives (describing words)

Line 3: Write a three gerunds ('ing' words)

Line 4: Write a four word phrase

Line 5: Write a second noun, related to the noun in Line 1

Our subject was to express the experience of the natural world. My first one for you today is this:

Forest

Green Brown

Exciting Interesting Begining

Trees are growing taller

Woods

My second one:

Moss

Soft Green

Growing Filling Fulling

Moss everywhere and anywhere

Lichen

My last one:

Tree

Rough Brown

Interesting Growing Swaying

No life without Trees

Plant

Hope you enjoyed them! Bye bye!

Article posted March 20, 2008 at 10:12 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 66

My favorite part of Mountain School was everything! If was the most coolest thing on the face of the Earth! The food, hikes, campfire, story time, and others to. But the worst thing that I didnt' like was that the chaparones always woke us up. And I didnt' like it! Well anyways that was my favorite part of Mountain School. Everything.

Article posted March 12, 2008 at 09:47 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 75

Today at 2:46 am Lance Mackey won the Iditarod Dog Sled Race=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!!! When we were at school yesterday we found a GPS that tracked down the racers. At White Mountain Lance was neck to neck with Jeff King and at one point we saw that he went off the trail a bit. Then everybody in my class kept saying that he was a cheater. It was really annoying. Klaus was the one you kept doing it. He even did it the loudest of all when he found out that he won yesderday. I think this is the second time he has won. But I have to go now. Bye! See you later! Oh and by the way go comment Klaus's blog and ask why he was yelling alot. That will torture him real time!

I LOVE BLOGGING!