The Countdown: Top 20 Music Videos In The Country and World Premiers - Alicia Keys - Jonas Brothers - Sat. Feb. 9 - Sat. Feb. 16, 2008
你好, Hallo, Bonjour, Γεια σας, Ciao, こんにち, 안녕하십니까, Olá, Здравствуйте, Hola and Hello! . How is everybody doing? All of those greetings as you probably know mean hello! Their in the following languages: Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Anyways, besides that short language lesson I just gave you, I have the countdown for this week! Alicia Keys has struck gold with No One. This song has reached number one in many countries and because of her album, Alicia Keys is up for a lot of Grammy nominations. Regarding that, here’s her video.
1. No One - Alicia Keys
2. Kiss Kiss – Chris Brown (Feat. T – Pain)
3. Ridin – Belly (Feat. Mario Winans)
4. I’ll Keep Your Memory Vague – Finger Eleven
5. Love Like This – Natasha Bedingfield (Feat. Sean Kingston)
6. Low – Flo Rida (Feat. T – Pain)
7. Long Road To Ruin – Foo Fighters
8. For The Nights I Can’t Remember – Hedley
9. Clumsy – Fergie (Was the #1 Video Last Week)
10. When I’m Gone – Simple Plan
11. Hot – Avril Lavigne
12. Piece of Me - Britney Spears
13. This Suffering – Billy Talent
14. Apologize – Timbaland Presents OneRepublic
15. St. Andrews – Bedouin Soundclash
16. Hold Me in Your Arms – The Trews
17. Still Will – 50 Cent (Feat. Akon)
18. Out of My Head (Ay Ya Ya) – Ashlee Simpson
19. Scream – Timbaland (Feat. Keri Hilson and Nicole Scherzinger)
20. Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park
The premiers this week have been dubbed one of the hottest yet! The Jonas Brothers release When You Look Me In The Eyes, Ching – A – Ling is Missy Elliot’s latest, Tokio Hotel gives out Ready Set Go, Do It All Again is the title of Chad Hatcher’s newest premier, Carrie Underwood sings out So Small, Paper Planes is M.I.A’s comeback and finally, despite her constant visits to rehab, Amy Winehouse presents to you Love is a Losing Game.
I’ve decided to show you the video for When You Look Me in the Eyes by the Jonas Brothers. I never really liked the Jonas brothers because two girls in my class, Daisy and Laura are like obsessed with them. This kind of made me not want to even listen to a song by the Jonas brothers. But I checked this one out and it is AMAZING! I LOVE THIS SONG! Its sooooo cute! The guys in the band though, are cuter. Anyways, here’s the video!