Copyright (c) 2014 by Kay Reidy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kay Reidy -- Blogmeister

Ms. Reidy's Reviews

Ms. Reidy's Fourth Grade

We are a fourth grade class in Iowa gearing up for a great new adventure in learning. This year we will be using our blog to share what we are doing each week, along with thoughts about books we read and the writing we have done. Be sure to keep checking in to see what we are up to!

by Kay Reidy

Independence Community School District
Mrs. Hillman's blog
Ms. Reidy's Fourth Grade Classroom

Welcome to a new school year!
It is back to school time! Tonight students and their families brought in their new school supplies in anticipation of a new year which will begin on Monday. I am looking forward to a great year filled with lots of learning and fun. I hope we can keep you all updated on the great things we are learning throughout the year. Come join us on our adventures through fourth grade.

Article posted August 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • see all articles

2012-2013 Fourth Graders

I love to read! My favorite books are mysteries and suspense stories, but I also enjoy historical fiction. Some of my favorite pastimes include spending time with my family and working on our class website. I am really excited about using this new tool in our classroom to help share what we are learning with our families and others. Locations of visitors to this page