Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Chad

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by C

teacher: Carlene Gauley

Our Feild Trip 2012
Our feild trip we went to the R.C.M.P. Heratig Center, and the McKenzy Art Gallery was one of the best EVER! We lerned about the tredies the Canadian Govorment made with the first nations people of Canada. We also saw some cool art work too.

At the R.C.M.P. Heritage Center, we lerned that the First Nations were a little nervose at sining the tredies at first. This because the herd that the U.S.A. broke lots of THERE tredies. The canadian First Nations were afrade that would happen to them if they sined the tredes but the R.C.M.P. became friends with the First Nations and got them to sine and trust that it wouldn't be broken.

At the McKenzy Art Gallery, we looked at the art there and there was lots of Inuit sculpchers. There were Earth painting, and Sky paintings(and others). My favorite peice of art was a bonch of Swarovski Crystals covering a hole sheat of paper to reflect a light. If you close one eye and look at it for 30 seconds and swich eyes it looks real cool.
THE MCKENZY ART GALLERY AND R.C.M.P. HERITAGE CENTER ARE THE BEST 2 PLACES FOR A CLASS TRIP EVER!!!

Article posted June 21, 2012 at 02:07 PM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles