Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Chad

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by C

teacher: Carlene Gauley

The MacKenzie Art Gallery
The MacKenzie art gallery came to Bengough School. They showed us some of the paintings they had there. The person presenting the art was named Ken. Ken also showed us how to draw seen you might see if you were driving or walking down the road.
One of my favorite paintings has 2 horses pulling something giuded by a person. They were trying to protect there proporty from a fire. It also look like a 3D picture without the 3D glasses. I think we should go to the gallery for a class trip. It was the best presentation on art ever.
When Ken showed us how to draw, the first thing he did was tell us to draw the horizon line in the center of a peice of paper he gave us. Then, in the center of the horizon line, he told us to make a dot called "The Vanishing Point". This was where the center (our road) stoped(A.K.A. vanished). We also added power lines to the left and a train track to the right. Above we added cloudes.

Article posted March 15, 2012 at 10:01 AM • comment • Reads 34 • see all articles