Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Chad

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by C

teacher: Carlene Gauley

Our Feild Trip
On Friday June the 24th ,2011 we went on afeild trip.  We went to the Sam Kelly Caves, Poperlar River Power Plant and Mine,& sean Buffalo & Turtle effagys.
    My Favorite place to go was the Sam Kelly Caves. I surprised that both caves were exstremly small. At the caves there were lots of really tall hills so there are lots of places to get a great view at different angles,a stream with some frogs that a few tryed to cach wich looks really hard. When we found a  nero spot in the stream we all crosed the stream because we all wanted to clim a HUGE hill called Peek's butte. Most of us even crosed the border to the states wich doesn't look that different(surprised me).

Article posted June 27, 2011 at 03:42 PM • comment • Reads 40 • see all articles