Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Chad

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by C

teacher: Carlene Gauley

On April 9th and 10th I went to Moose Jaw Sask. to visit my dad. When I was there I mostly wached Bleach and made pokemon cards on the computer.

I made a pokemon card that could get 640 HP and one that can take out 640 HP. The pokemon card that can take 640 HP is a card with Eevee and all of its evolutions, and the one that can get 640 HP is named Predater and is easily superior to Mewtwo, plus it evolves into another pokemon name Ultramon. The last one I made is one of Glaision and Leafion(both are evolutions of Eevee)(the name of the card is to Eevee evolutions). The names of the attacks I like best are Psycick Stab(Preditor's attack)& Love is Sad(2 Eevee evolution's attack).

I'm not AS intresdid in Bleach as I was because now Suol Reapers fight Bouts(AKA vanpirs that suck souls out of living people insted of blood)insted of Hollos.PLEASE BRING BACK THE HOLLOS!!

Article posted April 11, 2011 at 04:07 PM • comment • Reads 66 • see all articles